192 posts Quality Templates
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeRox says

Hi, Its very important to reply comments urgent. There are many companies, Individual Authors, Partner Authors are selling item here.If comment can be replied only by the Author then if he is not available in desk for one or two business days then seems what will happen. But he have stuff or his partner who can reply. So if there any way to give comment reply dashboard by API or whatever then it will be good. Authors can also then able to hire comment reply staff if he is not available. Also there we unable to reply from mobile apps. Is there any system or PAI which we can integrate with apps to make comment in items, reply comment from our smart phone? Thanks in Advance

24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
artbees says

Thats what most of authors wished to have. well its pain in the ass for some top sellers to answer to all comments. instead of focusing on updates we should always spend almost 2-3 hours a day to comments section.

I hope this will be added to Envato marketplaces very soon.

727 posts Theme20.com
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
T20 says

+1

164 posts
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
onioneye says

The following thread is closely related to yours, so please check it out, and post there as well, if you support the feature: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/autoreply-in-item-comments-during-absence-can-envato-add-this/114418.

Hi, Its very important to reply comments urgent. There are many companies, Individual Authors, Partner Authors are selling item here.If comment can be replied only by the Author then if he is not available in desk for one or two business days then seems what will happen. But he have stuff or his partner who can reply. So if there any way to give comment reply dashboard by API or whatever then it will be good. Authors can also then able to hire comment reply staff if he is not available. Also there we unable to reply from mobile apps. Is there any system or PAI which we can integrate with apps to make comment in items, reply comment from our smart phone? Thanks in Advance
192 posts Quality Templates
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeRox says

Thanks onioneye. Its similar but I think we don’t need auto posting features we just need a features that we can assign our stuff to reply comment with out full access just by UN and API or something like that. I am not sure

164 posts
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
onioneye says

Yes, but we can have both! And even better, they would be fully optional! If you pay attention to the last page on the above-mentioned thread, http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/autoreply-in-item-comments-during-absence-can-envato-add-this/114418?page=4, then you will see that @artbees suggested your proposed feature, so now we are trying to get the attention of Envato’s staff for both issues. Therefore, I urge you to consider posting there; if we make enough noise, I am sure we will be heard!

Thanks onioneye. Its similar but I think we don’t need auto posting features we just need a features that we can assign our stuff to reply comment with out full access just by UN and API or something like that. I am not sure
by
by
by
by
by
by