41 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
+1 more
mriexinger
says

The one place I purchase the most from on the internet isn’t doing anything for Black Friday or Cyber Sex Monday?

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

... or Cyber Sex Monday?

wait, what is that?

41 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
+1 more
mriexinger
says

Cyber Monday is the online version of Black Friday

89 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • United Kingdom
thepainterman
says

I doubt they are, most places make a point of mentioning forthcoming black friday deals. I’d say it would be too late for them to do it now, marketing is usually done ahead of time with these events and people have a look through etc to see what deals they want.

5492 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+5 more
Australia
says

what about Itchy Arse Tuesday and Wipe My Mouth Wednesday not forgetting Tonsilitis Thursday !

5306 posts Interactive Design
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

Don’t forget Brown Thursday :D

177 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
DragonSigh
says

This is not an american store, so why it should?

41 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
+1 more
mriexinger
says

I’m pretty sure there are people from every country on here, and it’s not like it wouldn’t be a benefit to everyone if there was participation. So why wouldn’t it? is my question back. There’s a lot of stores online right now that are not U.S based…but they are having Black Friday deals..why? because it drives business…so who cares if you’re from Antarctica? This is a money store isn’t it? Money is what it’s being ran for right?

2065 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
+9 more
FinalDestiny
says

It’s quite hard to do, since they’re not selling their own products, but products of other people, not all of them agree with discounted price, you can’t advertise discounts while only some of the authors agree to it. And if you’d advertise just discounted products a whole day, the authors that didn’t agree to it will certainly not be happy of losing a whole day of sales :)

3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

It’s quite hard to do, since they’re not selling their own products, but products of other people, not all of them agree with discounted price, you can’t advertise discounts while only some of the authors agree to it. And if you’d advertise just discounted products a whole day, the authors that didn’t agree to it will certainly not be happy of losing a whole day of sales :)

It would be possible by killing referrals for the day and reduce everything 30% .. you know what i mean? :D

by
by
by
by
by
by