6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
cicibishe says

Hi, My account (imtheme) is locked. 1 month ago locked. I asked for help several times. Still do not have a clear explanation.

If you will not open my account, Please refund my money. I spent more than $ 3,000. I purchase 400+ item. Open your account or refund my money either. Now I’m tired!

Thanks.

iamilkay / imtheme

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi cicibishe, I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble with your account, have you already opened a support ticket? If so, please post the ticket ID. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter.

6 posts
cicibishe says

Hi cicibishe, I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble with your account, have you already opened a support ticket? If so, please post the ticket ID. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter.

I sent ticket. But there is no solution. I spoke with the most recent Fuad Tayeed. But I still do not have the solution. I’m boring.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi again cicibishe, since the ticket is currently being looked into, I suggest just giving it some more time until the issue is resolved by the appropriate staff/department. Please bear in mind that complex tickets may occasionally take longer to resolve, which seems to be the case here.

In the meantime, we really do appreciate your continued patience, and rest assured that the issue/ticket will indeed be addressed/replied to. Thanks once again for your understanding.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
pscopat says

imtheme is closed.

6 posts
cicibishe says

Fuad Taaed me say silly things. Envato pay my money back!

448 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
pixeful says

I think that would be a respect to a client, if Envato would refund, that’s is business practise worldwide…

407 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

I think that would be a respect to a client, if Envato would refund, that’s is business practise worldwide…

I appreciate the frustration but we dont know the circumstances surrounding it. Envato don’t luck accounts for no reason and it’s a private matter not for the forums. @cicibishe good luck resolving your issue

339 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StencilMedia says

Yeah, I’ve spent a couple of grand, can I have that back too while you’re at it? I’ve been very happy with all my purchases, but hey… good business practice and all that.

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

I sent ticket. But there is no solution. I spoke with the most recent Fuad Tayeed. But I still do not have the solution. I’m boring.

ive tryed looking up your username name on the marketplaces.. says user not found.

by
by
by
by
by
by