2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Boy howdy!

We have released episode 10 of the podcast, you can download and read all the goodies on Envato Notes here – http://notes.envato.com/podcasts/envato-community-podcast-episode-10/

A bit of a warning to our users, this was by far our goofiest podcast yet interjected with some mildly dirty humour, so you’ve been warned! :P We also talk about a lot of marketplace upcoming features, so authors won’t want to miss this one.

I and the podcast team hope you enjoy it, as always we’re open to any feedback in the comments on Notes or this forum thread. Additionally, you can email feedback, ideas, suggestions etc to podcast [at] envato [dotcom]

Later gators,

Drew, Tash, Jords, & Jason

3917 posts After Effects Templates
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Thanks Drew! Btw next time speak a little louder :D

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Thanks Drew! Btw next time speak a little louder :D

Any quietness is totally my fault, sorry! Jordan did a great job editing this one so I’ll have to remember to virtually yell at the mic and know that it won’t come off as loud. Thanks for the feedback miseld, really appreciate it! :)

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Envato team says

^ like.

yerp get your popcorn out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hwVRzaQNkA

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

GraphicRiver news replaced by cakes, jersey shore and quadrowuahhhhhh association? Ouch! :sarcasm:

by
by
by
by
by
by