210 posts Kita harus putus
  • Author Level 7
  • Featured Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
+4 more
biyanpasau
says

I honestly don’t care about the rating system anymore. Don’t let anyone ruin your day.

85 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
Realstar
says
1317 posts The planner
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • Featured Item
  • Author Level 8
+8 more
Jthemes
says

I honestly don’t care about the rating system anymore. Don’t let anyone ruin your day.

Probably only new born authors cares about this. for me its important to keep up my repo. and my point was, buyer rated me 3 times in a day :(

146 posts Let's Rock, Dude!
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+6 more
afahmy
says

+1 om biyan :D

68 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • India
+2 more
W3Themes
says

+1 :)

1001 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
LCweb
says

I’ve received a lot of unfair ratings but this morning’s one is the best ever!

A customer requested a customization (around 2 hours work). I cannot perform customizations, then give him a link to an external service specialized in code tweaks.

They proposed a price of (ONLY) 45$... and the customer left a 2 star rating on my item complaining about it!!!!! :D:D:D

A genius!

369 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
mariokulas
says

I’ve received a lot of unfair ratings but this morning’s one is the best ever!

A customer requested a customization (around 2 hours work). I cannot perform customizations, then give him a link to an external service specialized in code tweaks.

They proposed a price of (ONLY) 45$... and the customer left a 2 star rating on my item complaining about it!!!!! :D:D:D

A genius!

It can always be worse than that :bigsmile:

Drown your sorrow here: http://clientsfromhell.net/ :D
2627 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
+11 more
ThemeProvince
says

I have used a couple of themes on Themeforest and even as a WordPress developer I have found these hard to use. Sometimes I even have to consult the documentation and can usually never find the answer.

SO imagine if you have no development experience!! It must drive these people insane that they have to let out their anger at someone. And the obvious choice is in fact the creator of the theme!

Think about this for a minute :)

621 posts Don't be so humble - you are not that great.
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
  • Copyright Ninja
+7 more
plusquare
says

There’s a lot of complaining about the rating system but if it wasn’t for it most of authors would just simply not give any support or update their products at all. I think it could be improved, but not removed. Adding the possibility to comment to ratings would be a good start :)

43 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
sixthlife
says

I have used a couple of themes on Themeforest and even as a WordPress developer I have found these hard to use. Sometimes I even have to consult the documentation and can usually never find the answer.

SO imagine if you have no development experience!! It must drive these people insane that they have to let out their anger at someone. And the obvious choice is in fact the creator of the theme!

Think about this for a minute :)

the sensible thing would be to ask in the product’s forum or send a message to the author..letting out your anger on someone just because you re paying a small amount..is not justified..

by
by
by
by
by
by