339 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

I came across an old Envato Notes post from a year ago that addressed some of the current issues at that time, and what the team was doing to resolve the issues.

I know that this wouldn’t be an overnight thing, and Envato very well may be already working on this… but I think it would be GREAT if there was an active public road map pinpointing current issues/bugs as well as new features that are being worked towards. A good example of I can think of right now… At the end of March or early April, I believe it was KingDog that mentioned Envato was working on a new rating system that would hopefully be implemented later this year. As it is now, you wouldn’t know anything about that unless you happen to come across that one post lost somewhere in a thread where he was addressing a particular topic.

I think it would be a great connection point between authors and staff, where we can easily look and see what’s being addressed, treated as priority, get a heads up on upcoming features and additions to the site, etc…

But the whole point being I believe this would be a great addition to the author/staff communications and it would remain as an actively evolving road map, not just threads or blog posts.

Any thoughts?

339 posts
+3 more
kevinhamil says

I’m not sure if no one is really interested in this idea or if I just posted at a bad time last night and it got overlooked…

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Hey Kevin, I would love to see some updates too. Just looked at this thread and @purethemes just brought it up to see if there is any response from staff after 1 year. Maybe we can join in the thread there :) Cheers!

339 posts
+3 more
kevinhamil says

Cool, thanks GBS.

by
by
by
by