2590 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+17 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Have you checked the notifications? The invitation was sent out to all people that added the challenge account to their Friends. If you find the notification, be sure to “accept the challenge” :)
I clicked on the notification but it didn’t load it. I’m already doing a challenge with a friend but that shouldn’t effect it. Pretty sure you can do more than one at a time.

I agree, multiple simultaneous challenges have no negative effect. It might have something to do with the launch-date of the challenge vs everyone accepting it prior it actually commencing.

Will check it out asap.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, it seems the Nike+ Running app is really playing a number on us. First of all, we’d like to apologize for the hassle once again.

Since the Nike Challenges functionality has been relaunched, many features were discontinued, such as creating/accepting challenges via website, joining/accepting a challenge after it commences, etc.

Therefore, although we sent out invitations to 54 participants, only 16 accepted the challenge in time, and so, we are currently looking at an extremely low 29.6% eligibility/participation rate. But fear not, third time is a charm, and we are not giving up!

We have indeed launched yet another challenge, Official Envato Challenge, and this time, to make sure we obtain the best attendance possible, we are giving everyone an extra 20 hours to accept the invitation.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding. So hang in there, and hopefully, we will all be just fine by this time tomorrow!

1384 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

Hi guys, i’m sorry i had exams 4 days straight so i didn’t come online :( I accepted the request now, will i be able to join :/ I was looking forward to it… and luckily today is 16th…

2590 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+17 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hi guys, i’m sorry i had exams 4 days straight so i didn’t come online :( I accepted the request now, will i be able to join :/ I was looking forward to it… and luckily today is 16th…

There are still a few hours left, so if you managed to accept the challenge, you’re in! :) P.s: Make sure you accepted the “Official Envato Challenge” one!

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

The sun’s down, 1C and light snow in Chicago. Run #1 complete. Good luck, everyone! :)

2022 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Unfortunately I came back from my leave one day too late, so I’ve missed this challenge! But I’m participating in spirit anyway! ;-)

Good luck everyone!

1384 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

There are still a few hours left, so if you managed to accept the challenge, you’re in! :) P.s: Make sure you accepted the “Official Envato Challenge” one!

I only got 1 request from this

102 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

I love this place.

658 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Typps says

The sun’s down, 1C and light snow in Chicago. Run #1 complete. Good luck, everyone! :)

Nice shot. We’ve got the same weather here as well but the pavement looks quite slippery, I’ll be heading out soon ;)

@ThematiCSS, is that where you went jogging today ? Love the place too!

102 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

Nice shot. We’ve got the same weather here as well but the pavement looks quite slippery, I’ll be heading out soon ;)

@ThematiCSS, is that where you went jogging today ? Love the place too!

Yes yes it is. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by