• Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

And we have lift off…

The Official Envato Challenge is up and running, with a whopping total of 44 adventurous souls, among them, 27 from the community, versus, 17 staff members.

Good luck and see you all at the finish line. In the meantime, stay tuned for periodic stats, updates, and the usual friendly banter! Run safe and have fun. Cheers.

116 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
MHF says

27 against 17 ?? :D that Mark (ThematiCSS) is enough for defeating staff team! :) i suggest you calculate the average distance per number of members for each team at the finish line to announce the winner! at least it would be more exciting competition that way! ;)

614 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Typps says

Done for today! Here’s the best view I managed to capture during the run :D

674 posts
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Envato Staff
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Support Staff
+7 more
cudazi Staff says

Such amazing views! I just see a treadmill and a TV, not even worth a photo. :D

98 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Colombia
LEFS says

am I in? i received the request I think I accepted it, but then I received a couple more. I am comfused. there is one from 2 days ago that says i did not accepted :stress:???

1307 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
IngeniousArtist says

am I in? i received the request I think I accepted it, but then I received a couple more. I am comfused. there is one from 2 days ago that says i did not accepted :stress:???

i don’t know anything either :/

98 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
ThematiCSS says

I love it when my T-shirt looks like this after a long run, it means I did something really cool.

1466 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Just a warning guys, don’t overdo it.

I’m not a running type of person, most of the day I sit in front of my pc and work. But this challenge made me think about that and I decided to get in shape and work out more.

So an hour ago I ate, drank and dressed, and went out running. Since this was my first run after 3 years of sitting on my lazy ass, you can imagine a stress on my body. But dumb as I am, I did not think much about that so I ran too much and at one point, while I was still far from my apartment, I started feeling dizzy.

I don’t drink, but I imagine that it’s how being drung must feel. My breathing was heavy, I could barely stand on my legs and my vision was blurry. Since I live alone in this town and none of my friends are from here, I had noone to call, I found some wall nearby and sat on it, trying to get myself together and repeating WordPress functions in my mind not to lose myself.

Suddenly, I realized I’m lying in some tall grass, I managed to stand up and realized I fell from the wall to the other side and landed in some bush lol. I don’t have to tell you how lucky I was for that, it could’ve been road or even something worse, I did not watch where I was sitting sitting, I just wanted to sit somewhere.

So I stood up, feeling a little less dizzy then before, checked my pockets and my mobilephone (I was holding it in my hand the whole run, no Nike armband), and barely made it to my apartment.

I imagine people laughed at me because I walked like a drunk man, just trying to get to my apartment :P

So yeah, funny story that could’ve ended much worse than it did, so don’t overdo it.

98 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
ThematiCSS says

Just a warning guys, don’t overdo it.

I’m not a running type of person, most of the day I sit in front of my pc and work. But this challenge made me think about that and I decided to get in shape and work out more.

So an hour ago I ate, drank and dressed, and went out running. Since this was my first run after 3 years of sitting on my lazy ass, you can imagine a stress on my body. But dumb as I am, I did not think much about that so I ran too much and at one point, while I was still far from my apartment, I started feeling dizzy.

I don’t drink, but I imagine that it’s how being drung must feel. My breathing was heavy, I could barely stand on my legs and my vision was blurry. Since I live alone in this town and none of my friends are from here, I had noone to call, I found some wall nearby and sat on it, trying to get myself together and repeating WordPress functions in my mind not to lose myself.

Suddenly, I realized I’m lying in some tall grass, I managed to stand up and realized I fell from the wall to the other side and landed in some bush lol. I don’t have to tell you how lucky I was for that, it could’ve been road or even something worse, I did not watch where I was sitting sitting, I just wanted to sit somewhere.

So I stood up, feeling a little less dizzy then before, checked my pockets and my mobilephone (I was holding it in my hand the whole run, no Nike armband), and barely made it to my apartment.

I imagine people laughed at me because I walked like a drunk man, just trying to get to my apartment :P

So yeah, funny story that could’ve ended much worse than it did, so don’t overdo it.

I hope you are alright, just take care of yourself! :)

But, I think it is a sign, to start walking or slow running every day, I can’t sit in front of the computer all day because my legs are shaking for a long run and after I finish I feel alive.

614 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Typps says

Just back from today’s run. Used the nike+ app to create a mosaic of my run. Not much to show though. It’s been raining from start to finish which made it hard to capture the moment.

@originalEXE, all good advice. You should start slow and do 10% weekly increments i.e. if you ran 10kms this week, then the next week run 11 and so forth, otherwise you could injure yourself . You’ll probably do better in your next run :P

@ThematiCSS, well done! Mine is in the same condition and sitting in the laundry room :D

Happy weekend peeps!

by
by
by
by
by
by