140 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
sunchannelmusic says

dear lord you blow all of my long distance runs out of the water. good job!
Heya thanks! You should join in the next competition if there will be one. I’ve not seen so many runners in one spot. It’s just great. Nike+ FTW :)

Perhaps I shall! It’s been super cold where I’m at, so hopefully next time around. Weather aside, I’ll still need to vastly step up my long distance game.

639 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
Typps says

Just back from a great run! Exhausted though and now I just want to sleep for the next few days :P

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

I meant to go for a few long runs on the weekend, but it was Australia Day and I was too busy being merry! This week for sure. :) Well done everyone.

1407 posts
    Contributed a blog post Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

I got a cold last time.

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I got a cold last time.

Welcome to the club :D

8234 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I’m so crap at getting out in the rain or the cold :(

639 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
Typps says

Couldn’t run yesterday (it just snowed all day) but I’m going to make up for it in today’s and tomorrows run :D

639 posts
+1 more
Typps says

Did my run today. My leg hurts a bit now. I shouldn’t run long distance with no rest in between. Something to remember next time :)

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Whoop! I’m still running. I haven’t run as much as I thought I would this month, but with only a week left I’ll be sure to smash out the next few days! Who knows? I might still make the TOP 10! :)

8234 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

been ill for the week :( hoping to get out tomorrow, weather dependant.

by
by
by
by
by
by