• Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
miseld says

Hello everyone, I would like to invite all Envato Studio Service Providers to share their experience and feedback how do you handle with your orders, are you satisfied with buyers, is there any potential problems for us Service Providers? Why i’m asking you this, is because i have a wonderful experience and small increase of service orders in last month or two and i’m thinking to spend a lot of time during summer to provide more services.

Any feedback or opinion would be great, because IMHO Envato Studio has a great potential.

P.S. Few latest jobs were during weekend :) that is very interesting, maybe staff can share some stats about visits during work days or weekend.

7173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

had great experience overall. there are still some issues on how the website technically works, like if you need to download 25 pictures from the client you need to do it one by one. But this can be fixed, is still beta after all.

only flaw was that at the first problem staff ignored the issue and took a “we don’t get involve” stance and that was disappointing. But for the rest I’ve meet nice clients and the jobs were interesting which is nice.

Never got to the “dispute” part yet, but at the moment I don’t trust that the staff will be able to take a correct decision. Probably they will refund the client and you will lose the time invested working on the project. We will see but as a provider you should not get big hopes on this.

Unfortunately services request stopped :)

139 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
3eka says
Well, i don’t even know where to start really… Let start with this, last one. After 2 months of waiting to be paid, today i got message they failed with payout to my Payoneer account and possible reasons could be:
  • The Payoneer account details that you’ve provided to us may be incorrect
  • There may have been an error while linking your Envato Studio account to your Payoneer account
  • Your linked Payoneer account may not be properly set up to receive funds
“Payoneer account details” just can’t be problem, since im receiving my earning that way for months. Linking error? Don’t think so, last “Microlancer” payout was good as well and i haven’t change anything since. “Properly set up” account, as i said above, i didn’t have any problem until now and once again, previous payment was fine and smooth. On top of that, let me quote ”...will be paid to your correct account as part of our next payout cycle”, which will be 3th month since im waiting for payment. Of course, if they don’t fail again. To boil some more water, in couple of days, there will be VH payout day and now im thinking, would there be any problems? I’ve send email to Nissim to check my Payoneer account, to triple check my account, but im sure problem wasn’t there. This is one of “those days” when one is lost in bureaucracy and standing with open hands and don’t know what to do.
5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

I’ve had a few inquiries but have only taken one job. The process was pretty smooth. I guess my one gripe is the payment delay. Maybe I’m a unique case, but when I take on freelance work, it’s usually because I need a little bit of extra cash for the month. But because of the current payment window, I’m not really that motivated to take on E-Studio jobs. However, if they paid out within 7-14 days, I’d probably be a lot more interested 8-)

139 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
3eka says

Well, couple of days ago, more likely 10 days ago i did change my login password on Payoneer but this just can’t be reason for all this unpleasantry. Also, i finished couple of jobs for Envatostudio, but since those jobs are custom one, they are not visible in “deliveries’ ...sigh.

7173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

Well, couple of days ago, more likely 10 days ago i did change my login password on Payoneer but this just can’t be reason for all this unpleasantry. Also, i finished couple of jobs for Envatostudio, but since those jobs are custom one, they are not visible in “deliveries’ ...sigh.

definitely contact the support from envato studio account.

They send me the money on Friday before the weekend, even if the payment was on weekend day (a positive point I forgot to write about :D )

So if you didn’t received the payment yet contact the staff.

139 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
3eka says

They send me the money on Friday before the weekend, even if the payment was on weekend day (a positive point I forgot to write about :D )

Well, you have some connections id say :) On a serious note, i’m trading mails with Riley from E-studio, and i’ll have another chance next month to get payed ( 3months in total) and i still have no idea what caused that problem and it wasn’t me for sure :) But what makes me more frustrated is, would i get payed from Videohive in couple of days…i don’t “tweet” and im this [—-] close to shut my FB account as well, so sending ticket to VH support wont provide me with fast help, since one could wait for week to get response. So i kindly asked KingDog (KindDog) to push my question to support. We’ll see…

3893 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
miseld says

Well, you have some connections id say :) On a serious note, i’m trading mails with Riley from E-studio, and i’ll have another chance next month to get payed ( 3months in total) and i still have no idea what caused that problem and it wasn’t me for sure :) But what makes me more frustrated is, would i get payed from Videohive in couple of days…i don’t “tweet” and im this [—-] close to shut my FB account as well, so sending ticket to VH support wont provide me with fast help, since one could wait for week to get response. So i kindly asked KingDog (KindDog) to push my question to support. We’ll see…

I was having the same issue with Payoneer and Envato Studio, contact support they will fix it trust me (they need to link Payee Id with your Payoneer card – expect confirmation email from Envato Studio). This and last week i got 2 new jobs, overall i’m more then satisfied with earnings, since it’s a holiday season.

139 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
3eka says

E-Studio account details sorted, thank you Riley Livett ! As for Envato account im sure is in safe hands of “KindDog” :)

Back to Envato Studio…let me share my experience.
  • I delivered few jobs, but deliveries are not shown since project i did were custom jobs and custom jobs are not visible as delivered. Big dislike there.
  • Payout. It takes just way too long. My last project was like $2500 worth and i finished it within one month. After delivering, there’s (i’m not sure) 7-14 days of waiting for customer to confirm that everything was just fine. So that’s like 1 month + say 10 days + payout next 28th (7th now) + extra delay i had for relinking Payoneer account. Way too long, if you ask me.
  • Don’t know about you guys, but most of inquires are like “i need 4min, full hd animation”, obviously this would cost a fortune. I trust customers believe that could be done withing 7 days for $500 tops. Having hard time to explain in most politely way, that something like that requires some serious production and price would exceed EStudio money limit.
  • Money limit, as far as i know is set to $2500. Why? In my experience, some customers are willing to pay even more to get job done. They will spend more time to find person who can do job for them and i have to tell them, sorry i can’t.
  • To quote Doru “if you need to download 25 pictures from the client you need to do it one by one”. This !
EDIT : I had some some really nice and polite customers and no matter with my last problem with payoneer linking account, EStudio support doing great job.
by
by
by
by
by
by