26 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
arrowsuites says

When I first joined the Envato marketplace, I used to get support ticket responses in less than a day. Now, I go a week or more until I finally get a response. Messaging the Twitter handle always gets it sped up but they haven’t been online in 7 days.

So what’s the deal? Why is support taking so long lately.

I have a ticket in queue that is pretty urgent.

631 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

I think the support team are doing a ok job, i bet they get a lot of support tickets everyday so to answer each one within a day or 2 is a little hard to do.

In the last 12 months the marketplace has doubled in size which i bet the support issues have more than doubled.

So since you joined twice of much people are asking for support, so waiting times are twice as long.

If i can remember Envato have stated they are working on it and will be hiring more staff, but dont quote me on that.

26 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
arrowsuites says

UBL : Yes they do a good job when they finally respond. But I have a ticket that was submitted 9 days ago (Oct 7) and has gone unanswered. That is unacceptable in my opinion.

790 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

UBL : Yes they do a good job when they finally respond. But I have a ticket that was submitted 9 days ago (Oct 7) and has gone unanswered. That is unacceptable in my opinion.

Maybe its not answered because the concern staff/Dev (according to your question) are not available. It took time according to its complexity. my 2ยข

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Email me the ticket number and I’ll get it fast tracked – travis at envato dot com

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

In the last 12 months the marketplace has doubled in size which i bet the support issues have more than doubled.

if the marketplace expanded then the support team needs to grow. one week or more is not a great message to buyers.

790 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

^ and authors,

they recently post about a vacant in the support. Did they hire person??

26 posts
+2 more
arrowsuites says

Email me the ticket number and I’ll get it fast tracked – travis at envato dot com

Thank you, will do.

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

^ and authors, they recently post about a vacant in the support. Did they hire person??

We actually hired several and they’re been trained up as we speak :) The ticket times have already started to drop. Some of them, as mentioned by laranz, take a bit longer due to their complexity or if a specialized staff member needs to look into them.

by
by
by
by
by
by