• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

LOLs :) I already tweet it. And it did not work. Thanks KingDog, i sent you a message.

315 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+1 more
bitpub says

I have exactly the same problem and it is a pressing matter and I need to know an answer by the 29th of the month to decide what to do next. I also sent you an message KingDog maybe you can speed mine up too.

30 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
mopc76 says

I have exactly the same problem and it is a pressing matter and I need to know an answer by the 29th of the month to decide what to do next

The same thing.

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says

What??? Now i that you helped me get some attention with the iframe problem that you have on themeforest i get this email:

Hello Vlad,

My name is from Envato Support. I’m writing today to let you know that we have soft disabled your item, Duotive 5ive for WordPress. The item has received a Google Malware warning because of an external link in the demo or preview of your item.

In order to resolve this issue, you must visit the link below: http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=linktoyoursite

Please follow the steps provided to you in that link. Once you’re able to resolve the issue with your external website, please respond back to this message so that we can reinstate your item.

Kind Regards,

Envato Support

How likely would you be to recommend Envato to a friend or colleague? Please rate us!

Support is really really in need of improvement. So i ask them to solve their issue and they disable my item. How nice is that? The demo has no warnings – http://demo.duotive.org/duotive-5ive/ – have a look! ( and this is not self promotion because the theme is not on the marketplace anymore – haha – nice right?? )

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

Wow…thats bad! I’ve checked your site also with the diagnostic tool from google. There is NOTHING . It actually states that google hasn’t visited your site for the last 90 days.

Simply “reinstate” fast – that must be a mistake

Good Luck Dude

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
+7 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi DT, I’m sorry to hear about your issue. I took the liberty of removing support staff’s name, so all focus is drawn strictly to the issue. I’ve also flagged the comment for staff reply, so that they can provide some more feedback and get your item up and running ASAP . Thanks for your understanding.

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says

Hi DT, I’m sorry to hear about your issue. I took the liberty of removing support staff’s name, so all focus is drawn strictly to the issue. I’ve also flagged the comment for staff reply, so that they can provide some more feedback and get your item up and running ASAP . Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry. In the heat of the moment i forgot the name. Nevertheless from what i remember, it’s someone new that presented themselves on the forums. Please keep a closer eye on them :)

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says

Any staff care to comment? This is really bad for us.

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
JamiGibbs says

Hey guys,

When we receive a malware warning, there are specific steps we need to take in order to remove that warning from the item’s marketplace description page. Even after the demo url is clean, we’ll still need to have a developer remove that warning from the marketplace url. This can sometimes take up to 24 hours to complete. Soft disabling the file during this time is necessary as buyers will be alerted to malware warnings on the file otherwise. Our apologize for the inconvenience.

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says

Hey. That is a better explanation. But i was asked to solve the issue my self, and i cannot do that, because the URLs from themeforest, witch where under the block, where not our property. Nevertheless, thanks for taking care of it, and problem solved.

by
by
by
by
by
by