2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
I signed up and here I am. The end :D
Your story is really inspiring. :) Never tought of becoming a writer ? :)
No, but I’ll definitely consider that :D.

You got skill , you’ll go far :)

5346 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
CodingJack says
But I will ignore Duro for now :p

How did Doru end up in the Tsafi dog-house?

2715 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

guys don’t make this thread go offtopic… I know you like it, but this is an interesting one.. if you compare with some other offtopic and senseless threads :D

3701 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
guys don’t make this thread go offtopic…

Exactly. I didn’t write that essay of 800 words for nothing! That’s longer than my average assigment for English class! ;)

2952 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Ok sorry guys , you are right ! But you gotta admit that dude know how to use word ! Haha ok I stop !

8248 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I registered in September 2007 under a different username msMAGIC when it was just Flashden Version 1 which, sorry Collis, but looked so Grosse compared to now :P :D

I found Flashden whilst searching for flash tutorials and such like during the start of my placement year whilst at uni whilst learning AS2 cringe and fell in love with whats on offer here and bought several preloaders and pretty looking stuff as i’ve always sucked at doing graphics… :(

I then morphed into MSFX in April 2008 and uploaded my one and only file :P and dropped by the forums and pranked a few people with this thread on Payment Rates which at the time was a very heated topic :P

I’ve taken so much freelance through this place (with just one file, lol) that ive managed to go fulltime freelance with several very well paying clients so thankyou Flashden for attracting these guys here and letting me go freelance, love it :)

I also like to sit on Tsafi’s face every now and then to remind him who’s boss :D:P lol

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
I’ve taken so much freelance through this place (with just one file, lol) that ive managed to go fulltime freelance with several very well paying clients so thankyou Flashden for attracting these guys here and letting me go freelance, love it :) I also like to sit on Tsafi’s face every now and then to remind him who’s boss :D:P lol
Its really amazing the amount of freelance you can get here, when i came here that’s the last thing i was expected from FlashDen .

I will ignore your last statement so we wont go off topic…..(but the time will come )

404 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JackGriffiths says

I like Envato.

465 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CurtyCurt says

I worked for the biggest a@#hole in the world and was getting paid 40k a year. Two years ago I saw Tri’s website and from that day forward it was over for me. I started diving head first in Actionscript 3, I already knew how to program in Javascript/ASP/PHP so it came pretty easy. I launched my first template in march of this year, and my first month with template sales and the endless onslaught of customization/freelance requests, I made more working 2 hours a day than I did at my full time job, needless to say I quit, and now I work in my pj’s all day and sip gourmet coffee. God I love the internet and you guys FLASHDEN !!!

1312 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says
I will ignore your last statement so we wont go off topic…..(but the time will come )

:D

by
by
by
by
by
by