22 posts General Manager Marketplaces
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
HelenSouness says

Howdy, partners! Some strange cowboy folk in town today, causing all sorts of trouble. Sheriff’s not gonna be happy when he finds out ‘bout all the hootin’ and hollarin’ going on in Rawhide town. Them Envato boys and girls sure do look kinda funny! Yee-haw!

Some of these photos need a caption contest don’t they?

22 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Michaelstudios says

You guys are having lot and lots of fun :)
Would love to see more pictures.

2577 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Hi everyone, just a gentle reminder that all jokes must be clean and not offensive in any way. Please double check before posting as we’ve already had to remove one of the entries. Thanks for understanding. :)

3519 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Did you know that if you have a bath and then eat some sausage in Germany, you’re going from bad to wurst?

2494 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

Did you know that if you have a bath and then eat some sausage in Germany, you’re going from bad to wurst?

lol :D

749 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Canada
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+1 more
myjilson says

I currently lives with a roommate as I’m pursuing my masters. I would like to go for a real incident that happened a couple of weeks back. I was coordinating the Envato Yearbook Signature Thread that time. As the yearbook was progressing, me and some of the authors had a tough time managing and redoing the whole works messing up by some of the authors. Those days my words in the thread were “PNG and 1920×1440 please”! I used to check the forum and the submissions just before I go to bed or even in the late nights.
One fine night (or freaky night I would say), as I was sleeping, my friend suddenly came to my room and started shouting at me. It took me some time to realize what was going on there. When I opened up my eyes, I was kneeing on the bed and folding my arms.. But I don’t know what made him shout at me. He could think that I might be praying or something in that very funny pose. :P But to my great dismay, he was saying: why are you praying like “PNG and 1920×1440 please..” in the middle of the night when you can easily create it in any Photoshop.. Please stop begging as I was listening to your loud voices for a couple of minutes.
That’s the time I realized I was talking about the Thread in the Envato Forum. I really thought somebody could take me from this world when I realized that the phone in his hand was calling my girl friend and she was listening to my pathetic dialogues!! :P Actually my roommate couldn’t resist sharing this funny incident with her. He called her when he reached my room, listening to my begging or praying or pathetic or whatever pleading dialogues for the PNG :P The very next day they were all laughing at me telling that ENVATO could make these words (PNG and 1920×1440 please) as the tagline for the Yearbook Signature :P But, couple of weeks later, I was really happy to see when the staffs put up a picture of the finished yearbook in their hands. :) Anyways, I had a great time with that thread and something memorable for the couple of weeks :D

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
weirj55 says

What did one tomato say to the other as they crossed the road?

Look out (Splat). What? (Splat)

Best with good SFX ;)

1429 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+3 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Nice photos Scott. You guys had a great time.

I wish that someday I will be able to attend. I am excited to meet you guys on a very good day :).

Howdy, partners! Some strange cowboy folk in town today, causing all sorts of trouble. Sheriff’s not gonna be happy when he finds out ‘bout all the hootin’ and hollarin’ going on in Rawhide town. Them Envato boys and girls sure do look kinda funny! Yee-haw!

2086 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

What did one tomato say to the other as they crossed the road?

Look out (Splat). What? (Splat)

Best with good SFX ;)

Two tomatoes are crossing the road. One gets hit by a car, and the other says to him: “Come on! Catch up!” :D

Balloon is flying over the dessert, and suddenly he comments: “Oh, sh*t, there’s a cactussssssssss…” :D

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

Two tomatoes are crossing the road. One gets hit by a car, and the other says to him: “Come on! Catch up!” :D
Lol, I don’t believe it, I knew that joke since as a child. But I only knew it in German and there isn’t any funny double meaning (just ketchup). Like this I really rediscovered it :D
by
by
by
by
by
by