• Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Michaelstudios says

The Class teacher asks students to name an animal that begins with an E.
One boy says “Elephant”

Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with T
The same boy says “Two Elephants”

The Teacher sends the boy out of the class for bad behavior.
After that she asks for an animal beginning with ‘M’
The boy shouts from the other side of the door “May be an Elephant” :D

2088 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

What’s the greeting phrase of Nazi computer-geeks?

Zip file! :D

2601 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

About 6 hours left until our deadline for jokes so if you haven’t submitted your funnies yet, here’s your last call to win an Envato T-Shirt! We’ll announce the final winners tomorrow/Tuesday.

Sadly, our Wild West tour of the USA drew to a close yesterday and all our Marketplace cowboys and cowgirls went their separate ways and disappeared into the sunset over the distant horizon. We all had such a great time meeting our community in Los Angeles and in San Francisco before wrapping-up our adventures at the PressNomics WordPress conference in Arizona. We hope we were able to effectively share some of our adventures with you via this thread.

Thank you so much to all our authors and customers who joined us at all three stops, we had the best time listening to you and hearing feedback from you directly. Whether you were able to join us in person in the USA or were with us in spirit via this thread, we appreciated your company very much. You’re all very unique and make our Marketplaces extremely special. Sincere thanks to you all for making our community extraordinary and unparalleled in every single way.

So long, partners…

1114 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
+1 more
ImanGM says

I’m one of them who were with you in spirit! But I wish I could be there physically! Thank you for sharing your great moments with us in the forum! I personally enjoyed it so much and somehow was feeling that I was with you :)

I have won my valuable T-Shirt so I’m not attending to jokes. Unlucky you! Because I can tell so much great jokes! :D

So long, partners…

Love this!

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

I’m one of them who were with you in spirit! But I wish I could be there physically! Thank you for sharing your great moments with us in the forum! I personally enjoyed it so much and somehow was feeling that I was with you :)
+1 !
2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

I would also like to thank the Envato team for their updates in this thread – it was awesome seeing the photos and reading the updates – couldn’t be there myself and so it was the next best thing!

Also agree with imangm on your last post – perfect wording and image – happy and safe travels back home everyone!

Jonathan

1025 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+5 more
Parallelus says

I’m happy to be back at my desk and working. I will say, for anyone running a WordPress business, PressNomics is a great conference to attend. I’m seeing more opportunities now than I ever did before, made some amazing contacts and would be truly surprised if at least one collaboration doesn’t arise from the people I met.

The Envato team was as usual AMAZING! I don’t know how so many great people got put together into one company but they really go the extra mile (kilometer :) ). It’s easy to feel disconnected when you’re posting support tickets, sending emails or trying to get your item approved. The truth is behind the keyboard you are connecting with a team of people who care about YOU more than anyone realizes. It’s inspiring to seeing just how dedicated they are. You can’t fake the enthusiasm they have for their jobs and your success. It comes through so clearly how much they care about the happiness of every author and buyer on the marketplaces. We’re not ‘business’ or ‘numbers’ to them, but individuals that matter. I don’t know any other way to describe it. No matter how tired or busy (or sick) they were, they made time for anyone that needed it and that’s exceptional, above and beyond. A nicer group of people I may never meet. I was getting tired just watching them work.

Helen, it was great meeting you. I’m glad to know the marketplaces are in your hands. I heard nothing but excellent things about the job you are doing, your professionalism and leadership. Your team has great respect for you and it’s easy to see why.

Scott, thank you for your time and guidance. It has been some time since I looked up to someone as a mentor but that’s the way it feels when I’m talking with you. You really take care of the people around you and Envato is lucky to have a leader like you. And of course, thank you for all the photos!

Japh, I’m glad I met you on this trip. I have a much better understanding of the WP update requirements and my fear of the changes is now gone. I’m pretty sure I was making a big deal over nothing.

Justin, I enjoyed hanging out and talking code/business/Melbourne ruby programming… Here’s some training material for next year’s arm wrestling match-up. http://youtu.be/OFa2S1cPxsU?t=8s :D

Lance, I really appreciate your time and the insights you had on my business. It was a lot of fun hanging out and hearing the similar work/life experiences from others working from home. I hope you have a great time traveling, I’m really jealous.

For future reference, anyone thinking it will be fun to ride a mechanical bull… it is! The down side would be the back pain, sore sides and rug burns on your thighs. It take a couple days to catch up with you.

Thanks for everything and I hope to see you all again soon.

591 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ghana
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
IsaacA says

I’m happy to be back at my desk and working. I will say, for anyone running a WordPress business, PressNomics is a great conference to attend. I’m seeing more opportunities now than I ever did before, made some amazing contacts and would be truly surprised if at least one collaboration doesn’t arise from the people I met.

The Envato team was as usual AMAZING! I don’t know how so many great people got put together into one company but they really go the extra mile (kilometer :) ). It’s easy to feel disconnected when you’re posting support tickets, sending emails or trying to get your item approved. The truth is behind the keyboard you are connecting with a team of people who care about YOU more than anyone realizes. It’s inspiring to seeing just how dedicated they are. You can’t fake the enthusiasm they have for their jobs and your success. It comes through so clearly how much they care about the happiness of every author and buyer on the marketplaces. We’re not ‘business’ or ‘numbers’ to them, but individuals that matter. I don’t know any other way to describe it. No matter how tired or busy (or sick) they were, they made time for anyone that needed it and that’s exceptional, above and beyond. A nicer group of people I may never meet. I was getting tired just watching them work.

Helen, it was great meeting you. I’m glad to know the marketplaces are in your hands. I heard nothing but excellent things about the job you are doing, your professionalism and leadership. Your team has great respect for you and it’s easy to see why.

Scott, thank you for your time and guidance. It has been some time since I looked up to someone as a mentor but that’s the way it feels when I’m talking with you. You really take care of the people around you and Envato is lucky to have a leader like you. And of course, thank you for all the photos!

Japh, I’m glad I met you on this trip. I have a much better understanding of the WP update requirements and my fear of the changes is now gone. I’m pretty sure I was making a big deal over nothing.

Justin, I enjoyed hanging out and talking code/business/Melbourne ruby programming… Here’s some training material for next year’s arm wrestling match-up. http://youtu.be/OFa2S1cPxsU?t=8s :D

Lance, I really appreciate your time and the insights you had on my business. It was a lot of fun hanging out and hearing the similar work/life experiences from others working from home. I hope you have a great time traveling, I’m really jealous.

For future reference, anyone thinking it will be fun to ride a mechanical bull… it is! The down side would be the back pain, sore sides and rug burns on your thighs. It take a couple days to catch up with you.

Thanks for everything and I hope to see you all again soon.

Hmmm… You’ve got me dreaming now with this testimony… :delicious:

5391 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

Well said, Parallelus

22 posts General Manager Marketplaces
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
HelenSouness says

Big shout out to Scott for starting and running this thread, it has been FUN!

Andy aka Parallelus, thanks so much for your kind words, we LOVED meeting you and everyone else in the community. We’ve returned to Melbourne and our other many locations very inspired to do more to help you and create an ever greater place to introduce buyers to our incredible authors work!

by
by
by
by
by
by