4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Marley12 says

Lyssa here!

Week 3 and still no help from Envato. My account was blocked (blackdogllc) because while on vacation, one of the cards we use for business purchases was alerted that we where out of the country. Me (Still being in the US) used the card. The bank thought it was Fraud and denied the purchase.

We have not only called and touched based with Envado over a week ago, but have also had contact with Skrill. We where told our account would be available by the end of the day.

We have called multiple times since and told the same thing.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue in the past and what steps where taken.

We are literally at a stand-still with over 50 themes purchased and cannot contact support for any of the themes.

HELP!

<3 Lyssa

5204 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Heya Lyssa. Can I get your Support ticket number? We’ll have someone from the team take a look at it :) Thanks!

4 posts
Marley12 says

EUZ-995-26520

We called shortly after this was posted and spoke with a girl who had this fixed for us but our account is still blocked D:

212 posts Marketplace Support
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
MhW Staff says

Hey Lyssa!

Hmm, that’s odd! Doesn’t look like we’ve received a reply to your Support Ticket. No worries though! I’m checking this out with our Finance Team, we’ll be in touch real soon :grin:

- Christian

4 posts
Marley12 says

Thanks man,

Like I said, we have been waiting quite a while to hear back about this but it still appears there has been no movement. Just had a reply on the ticket that it is going to be another 2-3 working days without a promise that they will be able to make it go live again. I guess we are just pressed for time and don’t know what to do as our customers are becoming restless.

I don’t know how much more time we can keep spilling into this issue. We have been told multiple times that it would be 2-3 days and now we are going on week 4. Its all just very frustrating. :’(

Thanks -Lyssa

4 posts
Marley12 says

Bump

Still a whole lot of nothing. Our customers are starting to become enraged. If we do not hear anything soon, action will have to be taken.

This is becoming ridiculous. Something that should have been solved in a day is taking this long and effecting the business this much.

It also seems others have posted about long ticket times as well. We have had support on themes faster than this Envado account.

What do I have to do to get their attention? Wave a red flag and jump up and down?

JUST TAKE MY DAMN MONEY AND UNBLOCK THE ACCOUNT!

>:I

-A VERY frustrated Lyssa

5204 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Hello Lyssa. Please go through the Support ticket with all your correspondence. Unfortunately we cannot provide account support via the forums. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by