THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW EXPIRED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We’re putting a $2000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – WordPress e-Commerce Plugins on CodeCanyon. The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author). Winners also receive a brand new Envato’s Most Wanted community badge!
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: January 11, 2012
- Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $2,000 of prizes! 20 x $100 “cash” (payable via either PayPal or Moneybookers).
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: February 11, 2012
- Files We’re Looking For: WordPress e-Commerce Plugins built for the following plugins:
- WP e-Commerce
- An item created and converted to another sub category is allowed! So for example, a Cart66 plugin converted to Jigoshop and WooCommerce has the potential to win $300 (presuming they are all one of the first 20 items submitted/approved of course).
- “Standalone” and “Other” plugins are NOT eligible for this contest.
- Envato Staff are NOT allowed to enter Envato’s Most Wanted. Volunteer Community Moderators ARE allowed to participate.
- Where Files Should be Submitted: http://codecanyon.net/category/plugins/wordpress/e-commerce within the appropriate sub category.
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
PLEASE READ FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE :http://wiki.envato.com/basics/envatos-most-wanted-terms-conditions/
So is this going to be a regular thing? just different type of scripts/content.. I guess other market places will get the same as well..
Its a awesome idea.
So stand alone e-commerce plugins don’t count?
I take it these should be more like modules for existing plugins, right? Not really standalone plugins, as @mordauk put it.