• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

I have two scripts practically finished but because I risk not being on the TOP20

looks like there are still spots left.

if you upload the scripts now you may just get a spot in the top 20. But if you don’t upload the scripts you will miss the massive amount of advertising (= sales to everyone) this category will receive when the winners of the competition are announced all over the interwebs.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
TylerQuinn says

Looking great everyone.

I really wanted to enter to this but had a lot on my plate that I wanted to get through. Saw some awesome plugins on the front page the last couple weeks or so.

Congrats and good luck on sales!

99 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Developer
+5 more
DenonStudio Dev says

I’ve been working on a Woo Commerce extensions to submit to CodeCanyon and today found out version 1.4.1 was out. I decided to continue developing using the current version I had. Once everything was working I upgraded Woo Commerce 1.4.1 to make sure nothing breaks in my extension.

Boy I was in for a surprise! I did not expect a point release to be so aggressively changed. One thing that really surprised me was that Woo decided to rename fundamental classes. For instance the order class was renamed from “woocommerce_order” to “WC_Order”. I also noticed that some hooks were dropped altogether. Unfortunately the Woo Commerce change log is pretty superficial and doesn’t make mention of these changes. I’m continuously diving into Woo Commerce source code and finding new changes.

So those of you who are in the middle of developing something for Woo Commerce move to the latest release because the it’s drastically different.

Good luck all.

731 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
mordauk says

I’ve been working on a Woo Commerce extensions to submit to CodeCanyon and today found out version 1.4.1 was out. I decided to continue developing using the current version I had. Once everything was working I upgraded Woo Commerce 1.4.1 to make sure nothing breaks in my extension.

Boy I was in for a surprise! I did not expect a point release to be so aggressively changed. One thing that really surprised me was that Woo decided to rename fundamental classes. For instance the order class was renamed from “woocommerce_order” to “WC_Order”. I also noticed that some hooks were dropped altogether. Unfortunately the Woo Commerce change log is pretty superficial and doesn’t make mention of these changes. I’m continuously diving into Woo Commerce source code and finding new changes.

So those of you who are in the middle of developing something for Woo Commerce move to the latest release because the it’s drastically different.

Good luck all.

Wow, that is unexpected. That’s going to make it much harder to support older and new versions of Woo Commerce.

99 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Developer
+5 more
DenonStudio Dev says
Wow, that is unexpected. That’s going to make it much harder to support older and new versions of Woo Commerce.

To be fair to Woo developers, the new changes are good. But there are a lot of them which means you have to check all aspects of your existing code for any breaks.

31 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
beiker says

I agree. Their work seemed pretty neat tho for an average user.

2957 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Looks like we’ll have to specify the exact version numbers our plugins support.

Or get this listed in the drop down in item specifications. But that is not always up to date so best to just wack the version numbers in the item descriptions.

Will have to go through and check my plugins. I noticed my theme broke when jigoshop was updated. So my plugins might be the same.

2 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • United States
docizzen says

Have you guys thought about BigCommerce or Interspire plugins?

2584 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Have you guys thought about BigCommerce or Interspire plugins?

Thanks for the great suggestion, Docizzen! We will look into the viability of both those products. :)

2584 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

One day left by the way for this particular Envato’s Most Wanted! Be sure to get your plugins submitted on time. We’ll be announcing all the winners soon once submissions have been verified. Thanks so much for all the entries so far, what an awesome response from the CodeCanyon community, great job everyone! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by