• Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!! Winners announced soon!

Envato's Most Wanted

We’re putting a $1,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Bootstrap Skins on CodeCanyon. The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Bootstrap Skins category each get $50 (with a maximum of 3 files or $150 per author).

Details

In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:

• Date Posted: October 15, 2012
  • Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $1,000 of prizes! 20 x $50 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
  • Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
  • Closing Date: November 16, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
  • Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!

Files We’re Looking For:

File/Contest Requirements:

• Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
  • Normal CodeCanyon upload instructions apply
  • By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on CodeCanyon if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
  • DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.

Where Files Should be Submitted:

Simple Summary of How To Enter

1. Read our full Terms & Conditions
  2. Submit your item to the Bootstrap Skins category on CodeCanyon.
  3. Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
  4. First 20 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!

It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:

PLEASE READ FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE

Good luck! :)

120 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
CodBits says

Great. I’ve already started!

2522 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

Great. I’ve already started!

Blazing fast response, I like it, good luck! :)

4 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
aaron_nimocks says

I would assume a simple google search would explain what a bootstrap skin is. I was wrong.

Any chance for a clue?

HigherGroundStudio
HigherGroundStudio Recent Posts
Threads Started
27 posts
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
HigherGroundStudio says

What exactly is needed for this? I am a little confused with the knowledgebase. Do you include the entire Bootstrap directory as downloaded or just the files that are changed?

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Argentina
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+3 more
DPereyra says

Can we know the average price that will have this category?

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovakia
anago says

Sounds great, but I have a question though. Should we use the twitter bootstrap or any other is ok? I’m not familiar with this topic, but I’m really interested :)

121 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
rabidflash says
HigherGroundStudio
HigherGroundStudio Recent Posts
Threads Started
27 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
HigherGroundStudio says

What exactly is needed for this? I am a little confused with the knowledgebase. Do you include the entire Bootstrap directory as downloaded or just the files that are changed?

I guess what I am trying to ask is do I include a separate css file (skin.css) or just overwrite the bootstrap file itself (bootstrap.css)?

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
dexter4000 says

I guess what I am trying to ask is do I include a separate css file (skin.css) or just overwrite the bootstrap file itself (bootstrap.css)?

I think modifying the “bootstrap.css” itself will create a easier way for keeping the modifications minimal.

by
by
by
by
by
by