87 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
JHungerX says

I can’t sing! Doh! :(

Neither can I, but that’s not going to stop me :) This will be fun!

It’s cool to see that Envato is actively encouraging music with vocals.

490 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SiliconWorldAD says

If anyone needs help removing blips or noise from vocal tracks feel free to contact me and I’ll see what I can do, the vocal tracks need to be isolated from any music or tracks.

426 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

Hello,i wanted to know whether this competition for single vocal or only chorous,please say me

Either is fine. Check the details in the “It’s a Contest!” part of the announcement.

426 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

This looks promising ! There are two things I didn´t get clear and 1 answer:

1) The winner will be chosen by AJ members? 2) Can we use old songs or we have to create new ones? 3) Can we use vocoder for the lyrics (example http://audiojungle.net/item/the-love-is-on-our-side/3832432)

Thanks!

1. Yes the winner will be chosen by vote by the AudioJungle community. Check the announcement for details.

2. Items submitted between July 23 – September 3 to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) are considered.

3. Sure, however its difficult to hear the vocals & lyrics sometimes which might not help your chances. Maybe you could include a mix with and one without vocoder for your buyers?

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
465 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+4 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Reviewer says

Shane, in all seriousness this time, what do you mean exactly by “Foreign accent vocals not eligible”? Just in the English language alone, there are many different accents (British, Aussie, Scottish, Irish and so forth…). So what is considered foreign? Furthermore, one of the examples you gave us is a song by Soundroll and Yuar (awesome song by the way), but the singer who I’m assuming is Arina (one half of the Yuar duo) does have a bit of an accent. I believe they are from Israel. So I just thought that some clarifications might be needed here. Thank you!

204 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Ceku says

Comin’ for it, waiting for approval process.. God bless! I guess it could clearified better about the Enlglish stuff (accents) and voting system, will it be possible to see the total number of votes live whenever we’ve checked them?

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
jontom says

I’m in! I’ll let my Corleone accent out of the song ;) It’s a nice chance to do a collaboration!

5 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
kalena2 says

Today i will record my new song for audiojungle is my first song exclusiv in audiojungle ;)

2570 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Shane, in all seriousness this time, what do you mean exactly by “Foreign accent vocals not eligible”? Just in the English language alone, there are many different accents (British, Aussie, Scottish, Irish and so forth…). So what is considered foreign? Furthermore, one of the examples you gave us is a song by Soundroll and Yuar (awesome song by the way), but the singer who I’m assuming is Arina (one half of the Yuar duo) does have a bit of an accent. I believe they are from Israel. So I just thought that some clarifications might be needed here. Thank you!

Good question! Hope this helps clarify:

• “Foreign accent vocals” is considered English vocals sung with any strong, non-English accent. British, Australian, or someone from Europe – it doesn’t matter – if the accent is too strong and off-putting to the listener commercially speaking, it’s unlikely that it will be accepted. This is a standard, existing rule on AudioJungle. AJ typically does not accept these submissions as they are generally not commercially viable. By not accepting these submissions it maintains a standard of quality to avoid customers coming here and listening to a vocal track where the lyrics are hard to understand or just sounds unprofessional and inappropriate for commercial quality projects.
  • The Soundroll example you cited is a perfect example of how the reviewers know what is acceptable and not acceptable commercially speaking.
  • It all comes down to enunciation. If the way the words/lyrics are pronounced and articulated are too excessive and not normal, submissions are less likely to be accepted.
  • By clarifying this up front, we’re preventing anyone creating and submitting entries and wondering why they might get rejected. Finding an English-speaking singer for your tracks is therefore not only useful for this contest, but for royalty-free music production in general.

Good luck!

5 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
kalena2 says

why this competition is closed now ? is not enable i want uploading my song

by
by
by
by
by