THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW EXPIRED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We’re putting a $2,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Web & Technology related Photo Manipulations on PhotoDune. The first 40 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to PhotoDune each get $50 (with a maximum of 4 files or $200 per author).
Examples of What We’re Looking For
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: March 12, 2012
- Prizes: 40 winning files will get a share of $2,000 of prizes! 40 x $50 “cash” (payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers).
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 4
- Closing Date: April 9, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For: Photo manipulations that combine multiple images and/or graphics and/or effects on the theme of “Web & Technology”. See above for examples.
- File/Contest Requirements:
- Entry should be a photo manipulation combining multiple images, graphics and/or effects.
- Images must be RGB formatted JPG files, of at least 2 megapixels (2.0MP) in size.
- Normal Photodune upload instructions apply
- You MUST ensure you have the right to use the images/graphics in your manipulation and the right to resell and redistribute it. Failure to comply with this may result in the removal of your item and/or disablement of your marketplace account.
- You MUST post your APPROVED entry in this official thread for contest eligibility. DO NOT post images in this thread until your item is APPROVED . You may either post a hyperlink to the approved item on PhotoDune or embed your preview image and hyperlink the preview image to the item page.
- You may only post a maximum of 4 items in this thread.
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed PRIOR to you posting your first entry in this official contest thread.
- Be sure to (a) Post your entries in this forum thread (maximum of 4) and (b) complete the Entry Agreement form before entering this contest. Failure to do so may make you ineligible for this contest/event.
- Where Files Should be Submitted: PhotoDune
It’s as simple as that! The first 40 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
I want to enter, but I am afraid I will break copyright laws lol, i cant risk it! hehe
Oh.. too bad I’m not an author on PhotoDune..
Great contest, good luck all…I might enter this one
Sorry, its like only 10 authors will win. I Think it would be better 1 per author.