(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted - $2,000 Bounty for the First 40 Web/Tech Photo Manipulations

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

http://photodune.net/item/hand-pushing-a-button-on-a-touch-screen-interface/1874368

@Pbombaert You’ve already added this entry to the thread. If it was a mistake, please be sure to post your other item(s). Thanks! :)

270 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Canada
+6 more
iZZYMedia says

so what should we do ? if i design a unique photo of business and technology i get 50 $ ?

Just like that,it’s easy, but first read the rules and guidelines in first post.

6 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+2 more
Bloomua says

Here’s my one, concept image for cloud computing or ecology theme :)

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

My entries are:

and

Cheers, :D

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Located in Spain
Juanjosejimenez says

Go photons, are very good! I am having trouble I review the photos, for five days awaiting review, Take so long with you? I hope the review in time to participate

I feel that my expression is not better, use a translator

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more

Go photons, are very good! I am having trouble I review the photos, for five days awaiting review, Take so long with you? I hope the review in time to participate I feel that my expression is not better, use a translator

As soon as they’re published be sure to come back and post your entries here. :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

What the? Scott? :D really people. Reporting someone for having too many badges…

Later edit : for reply press “Post a Reply” button, not “Report” :D

492 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Germany Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

I understand it correctly? Only items wich got approved and posted HERE are qualified?

2667 posts
+16 more

I understand it correctly? Only items wich got approved and posted HERE are qualified?

Correct! :)Please read the information on page 1 very carefully. You basically need to:

• Create your item
  • Submit it to PhotoDune
  • Once it’s approved, sign our entry agreement
  • Post + link to your items in this thread

Good luck, still lots of prizes left and plenty of time left to enter too! :D

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Located in Spain
Juanjosejimenez says

As I’ll be reviewing the four pictures hanging, here’s the first. Later I can re edit this topic to add the other photos or other message I put in?

by
by
by
by
by
by