• Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

http://graphicriver.net/item/pixels/3320249?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=MatArt - it’s pixels creator & game city elements! My one entry. soon be two)))

Sorry, Mat, as ContrastBlack pointed out, this would be ineligible as it was submitted before the contest date. You should totally create something new based on the same style though, a Sprite Sheet with that kind of style would work great! Good luck! :)

6 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
behdude
says

Okay, Here is my second one! :)

Link—> 8-Bit Sky Fighter Game Scene / Sprite Sheets

105 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Most Wanted Winner
+6 more
MatArt
says

http://graphicriver.net/item/pixels/3320249?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=MatArt - it’s pixels creator & game city elements! My one entry. soon be two)))
Sorry, Mat, as ContrastBlack pointed out, this would be ineligible as it was submitted before the contest date. You should totally create something new based on the same style though, a Sprite Sheet with that kind of style would work great! Good luck! :)
I think it is possible, as he also added for October:

Here is my entry: http://graphicriver.net/item/military-game-set/3261413?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=maioriz
2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Well, in that case that also applies to him :) p.s: sorry I missed his post as it was the last on the previous page :D

105 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Most Wanted Winner
+6 more
MatArt
says

Well, in that case that also applies to him :) p.s: sorry I missed his post as it was the last on the previous page :D

Good) thanks for the tip) soon tested my second file:)

16 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+7 more
kemotaku
says

Let me join in this contest.
Here is my item link:

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Just to have an overview here, I’ve taken the liberty to monitor this thread and double check the entries (in terms of date of submission first of all), and here you can see the submissions so far, in the order they’ve been posted in this thread.

So, from Left to Right >

Will be updating this periodically! Check the first page of the thread, and if you notice your file isn’t there, drop me a line and I’ll fix it :)

Keep in mind though, that this is just me wasting time, in the end it’s still Envato that will double check personally. I just have a thing for masonry and ordered thumbnails and thought such a list might come in handy in keeping an eye on available spots :P

128 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
+2 more
Roncq
says

Just to have an overview here, I’ve taken the liberty to monitor this thread and double check the entries (in terms of date of submission first of all), and here you can see the submissions so far, in the order they’ve been posted in this thread.

Will be updating this periodically! Check the first page of the thread, and if you notice your file isn’t there, drop me a line and I’ll fix it :)

Keep in mind though, that this is just me wasting time, in the end it’s still Envato that will double check personally. I just have a thing for masonry and ordered thumbnails and thought such a list might come in handy in keeping an eye on available spots :P

Thanks! Its helpful to know how things are shaping up/how much time I have got left to submit before we reach 20 entries.

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts Threads Started
352 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+1 more
anchor_point_heshan
says

Yes it will be very helpful, it motivated me by letting me know that only 8 items has been uploaded yet, another 12 items to come…. my item is also there….. Thank you

105 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Most Wanted Winner
+6 more
MatArt
says

My 2 items awaiting review:
How do you?

Hopefully will have time to check))

by