2642 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Just to have an overview here, I’ve taken the liberty to monitor this thread and double check the entries (in terms of date of submission first of all), and here you can see the submissions so far, in the order they’ve been posted in this thread.

So, from Left to Right >

Will be updating this periodically! Check the first page of the thread, and if you notice your file isn’t there, drop me a line and I’ll fix it :)

Keep in mind though, that this is just me wasting time, in the end it’s still Envato that will double check personally. I just have a thing for masonry and ordered thumbnails and thought such a list might come in handy in keeping an eye on available spots :P

126 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Pickoora says

Just to have an overview here, I’ve taken the liberty to monitor this thread and double check the entries (in terms of date of submission first of all), and here you can see the submissions so far, in the order they’ve been posted in this thread.

Will be updating this periodically! Check the first page of the thread, and if you notice your file isn’t there, drop me a line and I’ll fix it :)

Keep in mind though, that this is just me wasting time, in the end it’s still Envato that will double check personally. I just have a thing for masonry and ordered thumbnails and thought such a list might come in handy in keeping an eye on available spots :P

Thanks! Its helpful to know how things are shaping up/how much time I have got left to submit before we reach 20 entries.

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts Threads Started
324 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
anchor_point_heshan says

Yes it will be very helpful, it motivated me by letting me know that only 8 items has been uploaded yet, another 12 items to come…. my item is also there….. Thank you

93 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
MatArt says

My 2 items awaiting review:
How do you?

Hopefully will have time to check))

1 post
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
lukeallen1986 says
2642 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Thanks! Its helpful to know how things are shaping up/how much time I have got left to submit before we reach 20 entries.

Yes it will be very helpful, it motivated me by letting me know that only 8 items has been uploaded yet, another 12 items to come…. my item is also there….. Thank you

Glad it’s somewhat useful and motivational! :) 9/20 so far.

289 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
blerc says

Heya guys, Would like to ask if there’s a max width/height for the entries. I saw that the dimensions vary from user to user from 60×130, 190×480, up to 500×500. So i guess theres none right?

By the way i am new, and i love this place. Thanks for your time :D

289 posts
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
blerc says

Ignore me, i read all the pages :P

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
kemotaku says

My 2 items awaiting review:
How do you?
Hopefully will have time to check))

Wowy! you’re really pixel artist!
82 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
flamedidea says

hi, so do you mean this entries already won 100$ each since they are approved? :D

by
by
by
by
by
by