• Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

MADE IT ! :

Two slots remaining according to my calculations. Good luck!!!!
(check the fourth post on the first page of this thread for the submissions so far)

7 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
MotorRoach
says

Hello, just wanted to leave a notice that my entry is still processing. It’s been processing like this since two days.

philippineoutsourcing
philippineoutsourcing Recent Posts Threads Started
5 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+7 more
philippineoutsourcing
says

Had a third entry in soft-rejection, with an update ready to go. I want to give a chance to someone else for the last two spots, how can I abort the submission entirely?

You have a kind heart mad_abdul :)

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Had a third entry in soft-rejection, with an update ready to go. I want to give a chance to someone else for the last two spots, how can I abort the submission entirely?

You can press delete :D Are you sure? Yes > win. Btw, mighty nice gesture of you. I’ve created about 5 items in the past week, but decided to only upload one as well… I find it slightly silly of me though, as I haven’t slept about 3 days in a row, but hell… I’m not quite fond enough of those items to submit them anyway, and 2 really is a good number :D

7 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
MotorRoach
says

That is such a kind hearted act to take, I never thought I would see someone feeling such rejection on this topic. You have just earned my respect.

I just hope my entry will process it in time, this is my probably most unique and well dedicated sprite sheet I’ve made so far. I have a big passion for creating pixel art and sprite animations.

6 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
behdude
says

It seems that some of us had the same reaction.

I didn’t sleep for 2days to complete 3 sprite pack, I submitted all of them early, and after my first file soft rejected, I prepared 2 different packs again. but I didn’t submit them. I thought if I do that, some of the designers that didn’t see the announcement in time, even can’t start their projects.

So I only have 2 files here! :)

392 posts
  • Greece
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Affiliate Level 1
+5 more
blerc
says

Retro Skateboarding Game Scene – Sprite Sheets 27% Submitted 17 hours ago

Thanks and prey for me!

105 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Most Wanted Winner
+6 more
MatArt
says

Guys, any minute now appears two of my works.
But I can not write here, I had one night, and I’m going to bed.
Please, if you see my product, add it here.
Thank!

4 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Proxymo
says
Hello. This is my first post ))) and my entry >>> http://graphicriver.net/item/spaceship-game-pixel-art/3489035
by
by
by
by
by
by