• Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
beatlover says

6 places left :)

I have my third flyer in queue and 85% done :)

324 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Todik says

6 places left :)
I have my third flyer in queue and 85% done :)

my third too, but only 40% :(

17 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
beatlover says

There only three places left :( I’ve 88%

562 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
BoxedCreative says

There only three places left :( I’ve 88%

How do you know there are 3 places left?

41 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Spain
Perspectivaes says

Now only 2 left. When the contest started there were 88 flyers in “corporate” now 126

475 posts
  • Germany
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
GraficAndMedia says

All 3 rejected… Congratulations to all winners!

562 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
BoxedCreative says

I posted this in another thread but I feel its more appropriate here.

Closing Date: March 23, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)!!!

There are 3 weeks left till the closing date and looks like the deadline is almost but over for people uploading if then want to win. Why have such a long date when it only took a week to have all 40 uploads. I’m sure Envato can put more and extra hand into their pocket and come up with another $2000 for another week, maybe might get more than 40 uploads in a week who knows.

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

I posted this in another thread but I feel its more appropriate here.

Closing Date: March 23, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)!!!

There are 3 weeks left till the closing date and looks like the deadline is almost but over for people uploading if then want to win. Why have such a long date when it only took a week to have all 40 uploads. I’m sure Envato can put more and extra hand into their pocket and come up with another $2000 for another week, maybe might get more than 40 uploads in a week who knows.

Sorry, once all the prizes are gone, it’s gone! That’s the entire purpose and nature of Envato’s Most Wanted. For those that were not quick enough, here are some tips:

• Firstly, everyone should IGNORE when other authors post “6 prizes left!” or “2 prizes left!”. I recommend getting your item uploaded and approved as soon as possible because entries have to be verified by staff only. Specifically, winning authors have to sign a form to agree to our terms and conditions. If they don’t sign, then that obviously opens up a new spot for someone else. So that’s basically why we provide a month long window. Just so you know, we had one person reject the T&C in our previous EMW on CodeCanyon so it definitely can happen! Can you get a good idea of how many prizes are left yourself by looking and counting in the category? Yes, or course. But don’t take it as an official count. And before anyone asks, don’t worry, we will be contacting winners when the time is right, please do not ask if winners have been contacted yet. This allows us to use our time most effectively. Thanks for understanding. :)
  • Quality always outweighs quantity. But if you upload a quality item quickly, you win “twice” because you get an EMW prize AND your item is more likely to sell afterwards.
  • Furthermore, it’s in your best interest to provide a high quality item because if we had say, only 10 high quality items out of 40, we may decide to only feature those 10 HQ items on the home page afterwards to promote them. It pays to always do your best! :)
  • Someone also mentioned that these kind of contests provide inferior quality items. Not true. We have the same standards as always and if the reviewers do not feel your item is acceptable, it will get rejected. So it’s in your best interest to create a good quality item and not a low quality item. Otherwise, you’re rushing to submit an item that probably won’t get approved.
  • Finally, regarding putting “an extra hand into our pocket” for more prizes, (a) Seriously?! Is $2,000 really not enough?! That’s probably the biggest contest prize fund ever on GR and people still want to complain?! and (b) don’t worry, we have lots more EMW planned, particularly on GraphicRiver. Which leads me to my final tip – always pay close attention to the GR forums! You just never know when the next one might be launched… :bigevilgrin:

Hope this helps and, until WE say it’s over via an official announcement, it’s not over! :)

Thanks to all the entries so far, it’s so exciting to see them come flooding in and I hope you are all enjoying this type of contest as much as we are! :D

26 posts scarab13
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
scarab13 says

Unfortunately, there are some new reviewers who don’t really know much about composition, typography, design in general and who don’t even appreciate perfectly organized layers, etc…I got 4 of mine rejected so far (corporate) and it’s laughable, because I did same things for really big corporations recently (printed in thousands of copies). As a top author #4 currently on GR, (and the author of that Wanted poster on top of this section, lol, just bragging a little), I think it’s time that GR gets some serious, professional quality control. Just look at the home page. really?!? Constantin is awesome – tough, but his is a great designer himself, so I respect his opinion. If you’re a reviewer I don’t care if you’re 19 or 50, show me your work first, then criticize me. It’s not professional if they are not AWARE of every aspect, style, angle and judge only by personal liking (or not). I make living like this, I won some awards and it really hurts when a kid with 3 horrible items in his portfolio rejects 6 of my submissions in a row. Anyway, I have uploaded one more and that’s it…Congrats to all approved ones! :))

by
by
by
by
by
by