• Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Spain
Perspectivaes says

The job of the reviewers is crucial. Personally I had very good “rejections :) ” from PatrikL. He rejected my works a few times but every time his explanations were very well detailed and helped me to improve the item a lot and mostly he is consistent in his suggestions and this was very important in helping me to tune my works on the quality standards required.

Unfortunately, at least in my short experience as an author, the lack of consistency between reviewers is the other side of the coin of the reviewing process. For example a few days ago a flyer of mine got soft rejected because I named “logo” one of the layers inside the .psd file ( not in the preview images or in the thumbnail ). I was surprised to receive a rejection for such a small detail but in the same time a appreciated a lot the work of the reviewer who took care of analyzing my item so deeply. The problem is that I see several items approved in which the word “Logo” is very well visible in the preview images.

This is not a complaint, I’m sure that all the reviewers are doing their best in such a challenging task, is just a simple example that shows how the lack of consistency could be misleading for an author.

2611 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey guys, please do not discuss reviewing or reviewers in the forums, it’s not allowed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact support via http://graphicriver.net/support. Thanks so much for understanding. :)

2611 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

We reached our goal and all Bounty has now been claimed!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions! Winners have been contacted via e-mail and a full list of winners will be announced soon!

1429 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+3 more
mrcharlesbrown says

We reached our goal and all Bounty has now been claimed!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions! Winners have been contacted via e-mail and a full list of winners will be announced soon!

Thanks Scott Wills for the finality!

by
by
by
by
by
by