(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - $2,500 Reward for the First 25 Apple Motion Templates

2758 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!! Winners announced soon!

Envato's Most Wanted

We’re putting a $2,500 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Apple Motion Templates on VideoHive. The first 25 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Apple Motion Templates category each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author).

IMPORTANT NOTE : The Apple Motion category is currently in a beta state, which means authors can see it, but buyers can’t. We just don’t want them to show up in an empty category.

Details

In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:

• Date Posted: September 7, 2012
  • Prizes: 25 winning files will get a share of $2,500 of prizes! 25 x $100 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
  • Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
  • Closing Date: October 31, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
  • Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!

Files We’re Looking For:

• Apple Motion Templates

File/Contest Requirements:

• Please see our Apple Motion technical guidelines.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
  • Normal VideoHive upload instructions apply
  • By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on VideoHive if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
  • DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.

Where Files Should be Submitted:

Apple Motion Templates

Simple Summary of How To Enter

1. Read our full Terms & Conditions
  2. Submit your item to the Apple Motion Templates category on VideoHive.
  3. Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
  4. First 25 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!

It’s as simple as that! The first 25 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:

PLEASE READ FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE

Good luck! :)

497 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

New line of products, New opportunities, Thanks envato for opening up

5220 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+11 more
felt_tips Moderator says

You finally took on Apple Motion, then?

Interesting to see how it unfolds. I reckon you need to spread the message a little beyond current Videohivers too, who’ll be predominantly After Effects folks.

511 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

Apple motion ? What’s that ? :D

437 posts butlerm.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

Oh my Apple motion Added. I have to say with my 1 hours of use with motion… I will have to pass on this category unfortunately. :(

5220 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Moderator says

Apple motion ? What’s that ? :D

Mograph & VFX tool… part of the Final Cut Suite.

http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/motion/

$49.

Price dumping? Actually more part of the Apple strategy… make software only for your own machines, sell the software absurdly cheap and the machines expensive.

It’s a very different kettle of fish to After Effects (I haven’t used it since V2 and then only a little bit). It’s also Mac only of course. But at the new price and with the increasing widespreadness of Apple, it might find a hardcore of buyers.

The category’s certainly going to be rather less crowded than Ae templates.

182 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MRMdesigns says

That’s awesome! First After Effects, then Cinema4D, and now Apple Motion! Very interesting how it will turn out. Unfortunately I don’t have a Mac… yet! I think I will get one after 2 or 3 years. For now I will stick with PC. Anyways, I hope it will get a little more popular than Cinema4D section.

188 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
iluzie says

Wow! Apple Motion! :stress: Let’s see what we can do with this new section! :bigwink:

Thanks envato for this new opportunities

830 posts
  • Located in Hungary
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
aron66 says

Good luck to everyone who join this event!:)

117 posts
+2 more
eMotionStudio says

Anyone knows if we are allowed to recreate one of our existing After Effects projects into Apple Motion template?

by
by
by
by
by
by