(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted – $2,500 Reward for the First 30 Radio Imaging Sound Effect Packs

435 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Romania
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
studio_21 says

Perfect time! ;))

1384 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

Done! :)

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ArturoGladdi says

Ok ! Lets begin !

RecycledRecitals
RecycledRecitals Recent Posts Threads Started
96 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
RecycledRecitals says

Such a fabulous contest idea! However, is there anyway to confirm that submissions were received? I know it says to just submit, but is there any confirmation process ?

15 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
GinesCamilleri says

3, 2, 1, Go!

13 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
JSBond says

It shouldn’t really be to the first 30 authors that uploads first. This encourages rushed and poor quality work. What’s stopping everyone just rushing this just for money? The quality bar for Envato isn’t actually set that high, so it’s viable.

Everyone should have a fair chance of winning and not to the first 30 packs. If you ask me, after the deadline, Envato should pick 30 winners out of the entire collection of sound effects packs uploaded from now to the deadline.

Jus’ sayin’.

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
OhmAudio says

Just submitted. Good luck everyone!

RecycledRecitals
RecycledRecitals Recent Posts Threads Started
96 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
RecycledRecitals says

It shouldn’t really be to the first 30 authors that uploads first. This encourages rushed and poor quality work. What’s stopping everyone just rushing this just for money? The quality bar for Envato isn’t actually set that high, so it’s viable.

Everyone should have a fair chance of winning and not to the first 30 packs. If you ask me, after the deadline, Envato should pick 30 winners out of the entire collection of sound effects packs uploaded from now to the deadline.

Jus’ sayin’.

I think that’s a fair reaction, but they did make it clear it’s a contest to see how quickly you can produce quality:

“In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:”

116 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
UniikMedia says

Jus’ sayin’.

I think that’s a fair reaction, but they did make it clear it’s a contest to see how quickly you can produce quality:

“In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:”

Agree with digitallush… although I gave up all my plans today to get in on this sweet bounty! Good luck to everyone participating :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Jus’ sayin’.

You know we’re awarding a prize for the best item, right? :) Have a read of the announcement again. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by