(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted – $2,500 Reward for the First 30 Radio Imaging Sound Effect Packs

436 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

Perfect time! ;))

1401 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

Done! :)

1 post
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
ArturoGladdi says

Ok ! Lets begin !

RecycledRecitals
RecycledRecitals Recent Posts Threads Started
96 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
RecycledRecitals says

Such a fabulous contest idea! However, is there anyway to confirm that submissions were received? I know it says to just submit, but is there any confirmation process ?

16 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
GinesCamilleri says

3, 2, 1, Go!

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+6 more
JSBond says

It shouldn’t really be to the first 30 authors that uploads first. This encourages rushed and poor quality work. What’s stopping everyone just rushing this just for money? The quality bar for Envato isn’t actually set that high, so it’s viable.

Everyone should have a fair chance of winning and not to the first 30 packs. If you ask me, after the deadline, Envato should pick 30 winners out of the entire collection of sound effects packs uploaded from now to the deadline.

Jus’ sayin’.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+1 more
OhmAudio says

Just submitted. Good luck everyone!

RecycledRecitals
RecycledRecitals Recent Posts Threads Started
96 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
RecycledRecitals says

It shouldn’t really be to the first 30 authors that uploads first. This encourages rushed and poor quality work. What’s stopping everyone just rushing this just for money? The quality bar for Envato isn’t actually set that high, so it’s viable.

Everyone should have a fair chance of winning and not to the first 30 packs. If you ask me, after the deadline, Envato should pick 30 winners out of the entire collection of sound effects packs uploaded from now to the deadline.

Jus’ sayin’.

I think that’s a fair reaction, but they did make it clear it’s a contest to see how quickly you can produce quality:

“In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:”

116 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UniikMedia says

Jus’ sayin’.

I think that’s a fair reaction, but they did make it clear it’s a contest to see how quickly you can produce quality:

“In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:”

Agree with digitallush… although I gave up all my plans today to get in on this sweet bounty! Good luck to everyone participating :)

2678 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Jus’ sayin’.

You know we’re awarding a prize for the best item, right? :) Have a read of the announcement again. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by