(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted - $3,000 Reward for the First 20 Bootstrap Admin Templates

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

C’mon !!! The review takes too long xD. Maybe i will lose the badge for being reviewed too late… I submitted 5 days ago…
If your first submission date is before the contest ends, you’re fine, you’ll get your prize even if you’re accepted after the contest ends.

Correct! Thanks, FinalDestiny! :) Just make sure your items are submitted before August 15. Good luck everyone!

145 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

C’mon !!! The review takes too long xD. Maybe i will lose the badge for being reviewed too late… I submitted 5 days ago…
If your first submission date is before the contest ends, you’re fine, you’ll get your prize even if you’re accepted after the contest ends.
Correct! Thanks, FinalDestiny! :) Just make sure your items are submitted before August 15. Good luck everyone!

But what happenes if it is soft rejected for some reason, forgot a bug, image etc. I will win the badge after is approved ? :D (Kidding, with the badge) Right now is soft rejected because i forgot the documentation folder xD What happends then ? Now it is hold by the review team for 4 days…. seriously now… how much will it take…

114 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
nagaemas says

Hello, just a quick question before the contest ends. Is my 6-month old Admin template, eligible for this contest if I upgrade it with Twitter Bootstrap? :)

Just didn’t have enough time to finish my new template.. :(

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions! We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. We’ll then announce all the winners and winners will receive their prizes in about 2-3 weeks from today (please do not contact us about status of prizes). If you entered and haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the authorization form! Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by