We reached our deadline and this event is now over!! Winners will be announced next week!
We’re putting a $3,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Health & Beauty on ThemeForest.
- The first 10 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Site Templates > Retail > Health & Beauty category each get $100
- The first 5 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the WordPress > Retail > Health & Beauty category each get $200
- The first 5 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Joomla > Retail > Health & Beauty category each get $200
Authors can win a maximum of 3 total prizes (any category combination).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: June 1, 2012
- Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $3,000 of prizes! (See above for breakdown of prizes per category). “Cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: July 19, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For:
- Anything related to our Health & Beauty subcategories within Site Templates, WordPress and/or Joomla.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal ThemeForest upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on ThemeForest. if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
- Site Templates > Retail > Health & Beauty
- WordPress > Retail > Health & Beauty
- Joomla > Retail > Health & Beauty
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
I hope I’m not alone on this one but… what exactly makes the difference between a retail and an e-commerce template? What sets retail templates apart as a stand-alone category?
I think e-commerce templates primarily sell products on the site, and have extensive shopping cart, payment, and CRM functionality. Retail templates serve more to provide information about a business.
I think I will jump in on this one.
I really like niche themes. I think I’ll go for a dental/ clinic/ doctors, related to Health domain theme.
Let the game begin
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings here, but these themes should really have niche features or niche design details in them. For example, the latest uploaded theme that went into that section has really nothing to do with health & beauty. Do themes like that get the prize?