(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted – $4,000 Reward for the First 20 Ecwid Themes & Site Templates

468 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!! Winners announced soon!

Envato's Most Wanted

We’re putting a $4,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Ecwid themes on ThemeForest. The first 10 x WordPress, Joomla or Drupal themes & the first 10 x site templates uploaded (and subsequently approved) each get $300 for themes & $100 for site templates (with a maximum 3 prizes per author in any combination).

Details

In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
  • Date Posted: Thursday March 21, 2013
  • Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $4,000 of prizes!
    - First 10 Ecwid files integrated into either WordPress, Joomla or Drupal get $300
    - First 10 Ecwid files integrated into a site tempalte get $100
  • “Cash” prizes are payable only via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.
  • All winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner badge.
  • Maximum Prizes per Author: 3 (in any combination of themes or site templates)
  • Closing Date: Friday May 31, 2013 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks after the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please do not submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!

File/Contest Requirements:

• Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
  • Normal ThemeForest upload instructions apply.
  • To enter this contest you MUST agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years. Do that by completing this form. (See form for full details.) Again, this form MUST be completed once your item has been approved on ThemeForest if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted.
  • DO NOT post your entries in this thread. We will be keeping an eye on all entries as they appear in the category.

Where Files Should be Submitted:

Simple Summary of How To Enter

1. Read our full Terms & Conditions.
  2. Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
  3. First 20 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify.

Please read the full terms and conditions here.

Good luck! :)
41 posts BD Themes
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
bdthemes says

Hi, if i make the template with joomla so which category i submit the template because you write “Submit your item to the eCommerce > Miscellaneous category on ThemeForest”

112 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeChills says

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have never heard of ‘Ecwid themes’...any examples of these that we can check out?

Also, category link above goes to a ‘Page Not Found’

Thanks,

Leo

36 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
1Devs says

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have never heard of ‘Ecwid themes’...any examples of these that we can check out?

Thanks,

Leo

Just google it http://ali.md/g/Ecwid

492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

One question about html ecwid templates. Should these templates have some kind of functions that are achieved by “ecwid css files” and is there any plugin or something for that? Or it can be just plain html/css template without real functionality (that can be added later in cms)?

112 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
+3 more
ThemeChills says

Thanks,

Leo
Just google it http://ali.md/g/Ecwid

Yeah realized that after posting, thanks anyway!

437 posts I love the web!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

Great! Ecwid is amazing! I didn’t knew nothing about it. I’m happy to learn something new, thanks to Envato Community :)

44 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
kamleshyadav says

Hi Shane, i am going to create a wordpress theme for ecwid, but wanted to confirm that do we need to integrate the following api too ?

Product API Order API

or we can do it without so that only the shop works in the theme and rest all is managed at ecwid only.

380 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
kaaz says

I wanted to create theme for ecwid but their widget outputs everything in table(default) based markup, so it would be harder to customize the look and feel.

Anyone knows ecwid table-less markup output solution ?

29 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
WillHerring Envato team says

One question about html ecwid templates. Should these templates have some kind of functions that are achieved by “ecwid css files” and is there any plugin or something for that? Or it can be just plain html/css template without real functionality (that can be added later in cms)?

Hi rayoflightt,

Your site template should have other pages such as an about page, contact page, etc. Your Ecwid theme should follow the design of your site template and feel like a natural extenstion of your template. Ecwid themes are customized using CSS that is updated through the Ecwid Dashboard. You can find more on that here: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853257/CSS%20Faq

by
by
by
by
by
by