(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted – $4,000 Reward for the First 20 Ecwid Themes & Site Templates

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
jetflair says

Ecwid in wordpress user here. Just wanted to mention that the joomla themes and such don’t appeal to anyone not using that platform. I would love to see more development for wordpress.

Also, remember that ecwid has a custom css area where a new theme could be even more easily inserted. I have a website theme and would not buy a ecwid theme that required me to switch wordpress themes.

The strength of ecwid is that it plugs into anything – wordpress, facebook, even an html site. If you design using the custom css area in ecwid, my store in facebook and my store in wordpress will look the same.

46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dasinfomedia says

Were in..

466 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions! We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. We’ll then announce all the winners and winners will receive their prizes in about 2-3 weeks from today (please do not contact us about status of prizes). If you entered and haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the authorization form! Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by