• Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

Sorry guys no further extensions. Contest closes Friday August 09 2013 (12 p.m. Central US Time)

463 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
uouapps says

Sorry guys no further extensions. Contest closes Friday August 09 2013 (12 p.m. Central US Time)

Hi Shane,

Hope you’re well, this new requirements issue from TF reviewer is currently a nightmare for us because even though the conditions are supposed to take place in September we’re currently receiving soft rejections basedo on new requirements and their is no documentation for the current requirements of the Month of July & August.

As far as you’re concerned with this competition I would like to know whether the deadline is based on the date of submission or the date of approval ?

Because if FUNDER will be rejected due to new requirements then it will be impossible to make it within the 9th of August.

Therefore if we cannot postpone the deadline then I would appreciate if you guys could take into consideration the submitted date rather than approval date.

Thanks for your feedback Cheers UOU Apps

427 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

Hi Shane,

Hope you’re well, this new requirements issue from TF reviewer is currently a nightmare for us because even though the conditions are supposed to take place in September we’re currently receiving soft rejections basedo on new requirements and their is no documentation for the current requirements of the Month of July & August.

As far as you’re concerned with this competition I would like to know whether the deadline is based on the date of submission or the date of approval ?

Because if FUNDER will be rejected due to new requirements then it will be impossible to make it within the 9th of August.

Therefore if we cannot postpone the deadline then I would appreciate if you guys could take into consideration the submitted date rather than approval date.

It needs to be submitted before August 9, 2013, at 12pm Central US time. We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. Best to message me if the deadline passes and your still waiting on approval as this thread will be locked.

463 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
uouapps says

Hi Shane,

It needs to be submitted before August 9, 2013, at 12pm Central US time. We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. Best to message me if the deadline passes and your still waiting on approval as this thread will be locked.

Thanks Shane for your kind reply, Cheers UOU Apps

427 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions! We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. We’ll then announce all the winners and winners will receive their prizes in about 2-3 weeks from today (please do not contact us about status of prizes). If you entered and haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the authorization form! Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by