304 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

Hi Eric,

What happens with the bonus prize if there are less than 3 entrants?

Cheers, Eric
Hi! Did you upload any TypeEngine file?

Not yet. We’ll have one submitted in the next week or so hopefully.

Cheers, Eric

I don’t think they will approve it on time for the contest…I`ve uploaded my theme few days ago and after 4 days the progress bar didn’t moved at all.. and no one tells me what happens.. :|

14 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Portugal
+2 more
UnzaThemes says

Hey guys, just in case there is some developer around here looking for an already submitted HTML Template to convert to TypeEngine Theme, then make sure to contact us via our profile contact form.

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+1 more
scaryphantasm says

Could you show us some examples of different article layouts? I couldn’t vary the layout much between different templates.

80 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events Located in Australia
+1 more
EricSchwartz Envato team says

Could you show us some examples of different article layouts? I couldn’t vary the layout much between different templates.

The layout possibilities are really quite vast – anything you can do in a mobile webkit browser you can do with a TypeEngine article template. For inspiration, just think of all the magazines, blogs, individual webpages, and single page websites that are out there. You could also download and take a look at a few of the existing magazines created with TypeEngine on your iOS device.

304 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

Hi there! Can someone tell me, if i have submitted a “one article template” theme, it is possible to update it and make it a “6 article template” theme and get it approved for the contest? Thank you!

80 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events Located in Australia
+1 more
EricSchwartz Envato team says

Hi there! Can someone tell me, if i have submitted a “one article template” theme, it is possible to update it and make it a “6 article template” theme and get it approved for the contest? Thank you!

Any TypeEngine themes submitted and subsequently approved before the contest deadline that also meet the contest eligibility requirements will be considered for the bounty.

42 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
WebGamO says

Can the deadline be extended ?

455 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

@WebGamO- you read my mind!

455 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

Update: Closing date extended!

The closing date has been extended to Monday December 2nd, 2013. Thats an extra 4 weeks to submit your TypeEngine Themes!

29 posts Aim High
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Studio164a says

Update: Closing date extended!

The closing date has been extended to Monday December 2nd, 2013. Thats an extra 4 weeks to submit your TypeEngine Themes!

Now you tell me :) We just submitted ours last night.

Will the TypeEngine themes get a cycle through the homepage? Just noticed that the one listed in there already is only visible if you’re logged in, and I don’t recall seeing it on the homepage.

Cheers, Eric

by
by
by
by
by
by