• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Australia
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+2 more
Studio164a says

Is anyone else having trouble when viewing updated article templates through the preview app? I have updated the css but it seems to be caching the old version. I’ve tried logging out and back in again, clicking on different articles and “Refresh Publication” – none of which is sorting the issue. Loosing a bit of time on it and don’t have much left!

I found closing the app completely and then restarting it was sometimes needed.

It’s a bit of a pain — hopefully something they fix up at some point.

Cheers, Eric

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United Kingdom
SodaTheme says

Is anyone else having trouble when viewing updated article templates through the preview app? I have updated the css but it seems to be caching the old version. I’ve tried logging out and back in again, clicking on different articles and “Refresh Publication” – none of which is sorting the issue. Loosing a bit of time on it and don’t have much left!

I found closing the app completely and then restarting it was sometimes needed.

It’s a bit of a pain — hopefully something they fix up at some point.

Cheers, Eric

Yeah, had tried that with no luck. Thanks though Eric, will keep trying and hopefully see the updates.

12 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
jsmli says

Uninstall the app in this case and install it again. Same problem occurred with me and solved with re-installing of app.

62 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
GJ-Designs says
24 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
neutrico says

Only two participants for now.

I wonder if this contest is going to be extended. Any chance to give some more time? Few days more could be nice…

303 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
BittLoader says

Only two participants for now. I wonder if this contest is going to be extended. Any chance to give some more time? Few days more could be nice…

The contest was already extended until today. If you have submitted your item until now and it gets approved i think it can be considered for the contest. (i`m not 100% sure, this what they told me).

24 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
neutrico says

The contest was already extended until today. If you have submitted your item until now and it gets approved i think it can be considered for the contest. (i`m not 100% sure, this what they told me).

Well. Time is not over. There are still almost 2 hours to 12pm Central US.

So, it wasn’t extended AFAIK

440 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions!

We’ll announce all the winners in about 3-4 weeks from today (please do not contact us about status of prizes). If you entered and haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the authorization form! Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by