29 posts Aim High
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Studio164a says

Is anyone else having trouble when viewing updated article templates through the preview app? I have updated the css but it seems to be caching the old version. I’ve tried logging out and back in again, clicking on different articles and “Refresh Publication” – none of which is sorting the issue. Loosing a bit of time on it and don’t have much left!

I found closing the app completely and then restarting it was sometimes needed.

It’s a bit of a pain — hopefully something they fix up at some point.

Cheers, Eric

10 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
SodaTheme says

Is anyone else having trouble when viewing updated article templates through the preview app? I have updated the css but it seems to be caching the old version. I’ve tried logging out and back in again, clicking on different articles and “Refresh Publication” – none of which is sorting the issue. Loosing a bit of time on it and don’t have much left!

I found closing the app completely and then restarting it was sometimes needed.

It’s a bit of a pain — hopefully something they fix up at some point.

Cheers, Eric

Yeah, had tried that with no luck. Thanks though Eric, will keep trying and hopefully see the updates.

13 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Located in India
+2 more
jsmli says

Uninstall the app in this case and install it again. Same problem occurred with me and solved with re-installing of app.

125 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
GJ-Designs says
29 posts
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
neutrico says

Only two participants for now.

I wonder if this contest is going to be extended. Any chance to give some more time? Few days more could be nice…

308 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BittLoader says

Only two participants for now. I wonder if this contest is going to be extended. Any chance to give some more time? Few days more could be nice…

The contest was already extended until today. If you have submitted your item until now and it gets approved i think it can be considered for the contest. (i`m not 100% sure, this what they told me).

29 posts
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
neutrico says

The contest was already extended until today. If you have submitted your item until now and it gets approved i think it can be considered for the contest. (i`m not 100% sure, this what they told me).

Well. Time is not over. There are still almost 2 hours to 12pm Central US.

So, it wasn’t extended AFAIK

486 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over! Thank you again for the excellent response and all the wonderful submissions!

We’ll announce all the winners in about 3-4 weeks from today (please do not contact us about status of prizes). If you entered and haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the authorization form! Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by