12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+1 more
scaryphantasm says

My Item was rejected and i got the mail. “Unfortunately your submission Boulder TypeEngine Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.”

Could someone please tell me how i could improve it and can i resubmit it?

42 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
WebGamO says

Is there any reviewer working on TypeEngine ? My theme was temporarily held for 7 days.

29 posts Aim High
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Studio164a says

I’ve also had a theme in the temporarily held queue for the past 3 days. I suspect that they may only be reviewing TypeEngine themes on one specific day of the week, to keep things streamlined for the reviewing team.

I’m really hoping they pull the category out of beta soon!

Cheers, Eric

12 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Located in India
+1 more
jsmli says

Can I help someone in creating a TypeEngine theme for the contest if he need help ?

10 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
SodaTheme says

I’m working through the tutorials on typeengine.net now and hoping to get a theme together soon (my first ThemeForest submission!). Looks like the section is up on the site now, though it’s strange… I can only see the “TypeEngine” category beneath the “More” menu item when in Safari. When using Firefox and Chrome, it is not visible?

29 posts Aim High
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Studio164a says

I’m working through the tutorials on typeengine.net now and hoping to get a theme together soon (my first ThemeForest submission!). Looks like the section is up on the site now, though it’s strange… I can only see the “TypeEngine” category beneath the “More” menu item when in Safari. When using Firefox and Chrome, it is not visible?

The category is hidden to logged out users while in beta. Hopefully they will take it out of beta soon though to help sales for those who have created products.

Cheers, Eric

10 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
SodaTheme says

Ah, that would be it, OK – Thanks Eric!

42 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
WebGamO says

It looks like the contest was failed. It was 16 days in temporarily held queue :shocked:

304 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

It looks like the contest was failed. It was 16 days in temporarily held queue :shocked:

Are you serious? Do you mean your item was held by the review team for 16 days?

42 posts
+1 more
WebGamO says

Are you serious? Do you mean your item was held by the review team for 16 days?
Yes, that’s what i meant. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b82023ace
by
by
by
by
by
by