• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

^ It means that your theme is not good enough for the marketplaces, most probably in terms of design. If you’ll post the link maybe someone can share some feedback..

28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
GBJsolution says

^ It means that your theme is not good enough for the marketplaces, most probably in terms of design. If you’ll post the link maybe someone can share some feedback..

Thanks for your opinion. Actually I don’t have any online link for this ghost theme. But Why Reviewer didn’t provide any specific reason- like design or coding or anything else, so that I can improve my work. any guess?

3245 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

Thanks for your opinion. Actually I don’t have any online link for this ghost theme. But Why Reviewer didn’t provide any specific reason- like design or coding or anything else, so that I can improve my work. any guess?

The reviewers are not here to learn you web design, they are here to review & reject :)

28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
GBJsolution says

The reviewers are not here to learn you web design, they are here to review & reject :)

But they didn’t let me know what is the reason of rejection. I think atleast they can say that “Your design/coding have no quality or standard for themeforest. as I told before, On graphicriver my hard rejected item got approved lately and it also sold 4 times. What you will say, if the item is originally have no quality then why they approved after submitting again and why people buy it?

3245 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

^

Unfortunately your submission Jaya – Flat, Responsive & Minimal Ghost Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.
20 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
imikedesigns says

Just re-submitted my theme after a reject. The reviewer gave some advice(vague), and I refined the design. We’ll see. I’m just hoping to get it approved in under 10 tries :D.

What is the difference in a hard and soft reject here?

25 posts
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
Theme-Forge says

Just re-submitted my theme after a reject. The reviewer gave some advice(vague), and I refined the design. We’ll see. I’m just hoping to get it approved in under 10 tries :D. What is the difference in a hard and soft reject here?
Hi, soft reject means that a little detail is missing. Might be missing documentation or item description or maybe a browser compatibility issue. Hard reject means design, code or both sucks ;)
317 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Romania
QBKL says

What is the difference in a hard and soft reject here?

A hard reject is mostly a “good bye” to that item. It doesn’t meet the minimum conditions for approval so you should shift your focus if you get a hard reject.

A soft reject is virtually half-approved. It means that your template/theme has most of the stuff it needs to go live, but still lacks a few tweaks, usually these are pointed out by reviewers. Soft rejects will reside in your “Hidden” tab until you provide the necessary updates and fixes and the item gets its full approval.

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Belarus
JDavydko says

Just got my theme approved! That’s my first item, by the way. And it looks like I’m the 20th — right in time! (:

Check it out: http://themeforest.net/item/yokai-responsive-ghost-theme/5911516?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=JDavydko

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
PaperMethod says

I have my theme here that has been rejected with the same generic error message. Not sure what to improve. It is minimal, but that it was I was going for.

http://lunito-theme.mbodmer.com/

Any feedback will help :)

by
by
by
by
by
by