1 post
  • Czech Republic
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
viktorhanacek says

Any idea of the price range for Ghost themes? They seem pretty minimalist (no admin backend, etc), so maybe just a little more than an HTML template?

I think these can be in the same range as Tumblr themes, because of “the hype” :) TF will be the first with Ghost themes now.

PristineThemesIndia
PristineThemesIndia Recent Posts
Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • India
PristineThemesIndia says

I’m having a problem with demo of the theme because Ghost is still not available for Shared Hosting and i can’t afford VPS right now so what should I do, I have been developing the theme on localhost and its almost ready, please help me with this, other thing on my mind was that will the screen shots alone be sufficient as a demo of the theme.

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Greece
kostaspt says

I’m having a problem with demo of the theme because Ghost is still not available for Shared Hosting and i can’t afford VPS right now so what should I do, I have been developing the theme on localhost and its almost ready, please help me with this, other thing on my mind was that will the screen shots alone be sufficient as a demo of the theme.

Digital Ocean offers VPS with just $5 per month and an “one-click” app to install Ghost. Also they are offering a $10 promo code now, so you get the first two months for free.

Hope this helps. :)

PristineThemesIndia
Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
PristineThemesIndia says

Thanks alot actually i saw this option but the website was down earlier this morning, any ways i believe its working now, will give it a try.

53 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • United Kingdom
+2 more
meanthemes says

Thanks alot actually i saw this option but the website was down earlier this morning, any ways i believe its working now, will give it a try.

Yes, we’re using Digital Ocean to run ours, $5 plan. You do need to know SSH though.

1021 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
fillerspace says

Any idea of the price range for Ghost themes? They seem pretty minimalist (no admin backend, etc), so maybe just a little more than an HTML template?
I think these can be in the same range as Tumblr themes, because of “the hype” :) TF will be the first with Ghost themes now.

Good point! Thanks

35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
zxnetworks says

Is it allowed to create custom sections in theme and then ask users /buyer to edit them manually…, Description on how to make the changes will be provided in theme documentation.

Since It’s impossible to create theme options page for now.

195 posts
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
yshanti says

How much they’ll be priced at? e.g for a minimal theme

PristineThemesIndia
Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
PristineThemesIndia says

Yes, we’re using Digital Ocean to run ours, $5 plan. You do need to know SSH though.

Can you give me your link to check it out.

53 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • United Kingdom
+2 more
meanthemes says

Can you give me your link to check it out.

I don’t think we’re allowed to send links to our items unless its on the Item discussion forum, I’ve been told off for “self advertising” before. It does work though, honest :)

by
by
by
by
by
by