1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Czech Republic
+1 more
viktorhanacek says

Any idea of the price range for Ghost themes? They seem pretty minimalist (no admin backend, etc), so maybe just a little more than an HTML template?

I think these can be in the same range as Tumblr themes, because of “the hype” :) TF will be the first with Ghost themes now.

PristineThemesIndia
PristineThemesIndia Recent Posts Threads Started
7 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
PristineThemesIndia says

I’m having a problem with demo of the theme because Ghost is still not available for Shared Hosting and i can’t afford VPS right now so what should I do, I have been developing the theme on localhost and its almost ready, please help me with this, other thing on my mind was that will the screen shots alone be sufficient as a demo of the theme.

5 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
kostaspt says

I’m having a problem with demo of the theme because Ghost is still not available for Shared Hosting and i can’t afford VPS right now so what should I do, I have been developing the theme on localhost and its almost ready, please help me with this, other thing on my mind was that will the screen shots alone be sufficient as a demo of the theme.

Digital Ocean offers VPS with just $5 per month and an “one-click” app to install Ghost. Also they are offering a $10 promo code now, so you get the first two months for free.

Hope this helps. :)

PristineThemesIndia
7 posts
  • Located in India
PristineThemesIndia says

Thanks alot actually i saw this option but the website was down earlier this morning, any ways i believe its working now, will give it a try.

61 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
meanthemes says

Thanks alot actually i saw this option but the website was down earlier this morning, any ways i believe its working now, will give it a try.

Yes, we’re using Digital Ocean to run ours, $5 plan. You do need to know SSH though.

1148 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

Any idea of the price range for Ghost themes? They seem pretty minimalist (no admin backend, etc), so maybe just a little more than an HTML template?
I think these can be in the same range as Tumblr themes, because of “the hype” :) TF will be the first with Ghost themes now.

Good point! Thanks

35 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
zxnetworks says

Is it allowed to create custom sections in theme and then ask users /buyer to edit them manually…, Description on how to make the changes will be provided in theme documentation.

Since It’s impossible to create theme options page for now.

225 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Palestinian Territory
+5 more
YousefShanti says

How much they’ll be priced at? e.g for a minimal theme

PristineThemesIndia
7 posts
  • Located in India
PristineThemesIndia says

Yes, we’re using Digital Ocean to run ours, $5 plan. You do need to know SSH though.

Can you give me your link to check it out.

61 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
meanthemes says

Can you give me your link to check it out.

I don’t think we’re allowed to send links to our items unless its on the Item discussion forum, I’ve been told off for “self advertising” before. It does work though, honest :)

by
by
by
by
by
by