• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • United Kingdom
+2 more
meanthemes says

The Blogging > Ghost Themes category (previously in beta) has now gone live! Congrats to all of the authors on their newly approved themes.

Don’t forget to follow the instructions on the main announcement under “What To Do After Your Items Are Approved”, such as filling out the Most Wanted Entry Agreement.

Keep the great submissions coming :)

Fantastic, thanks Eric! Is there any reason why our Nerdy Ghost Theme isn’t showing on the homepage, is that because we have two Ghost Themes? :)

Good luck with sales everyone! We’re very excited!!

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
bernietheone says

Thanks Eric!

The Winner for me is Huckleberry, seems the best for my Purpose, bought it ;)

Bernie

The Blogging > Ghost Themes category (previously in beta) has now gone live! Congrats to all of the authors on their newly approved themes.

Don’t forget to follow the instructions on the main announcement under “What To Do After Your Items Are Approved”, such as filling out the Most Wanted Entry Agreement.

Keep the great submissions coming :)

Fantastic, thanks Eric! Is there any reason why our Nerdy Ghost Theme isn’t showing on the homepage, is that because we have two Ghost Themes? :)

Good luck with sales everyone! We’re very excited!!
60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Site Manager
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
EricSchwartz Staff says

Is there any reason why our Nerdy Ghost Theme isn’t showing on the homepage, is that because we have two Ghost Themes?

Yes, the marketplace homepages only display the single latest item from an author, to promote diversity and prevent overcrowding. If you look at the actual Blogging category page, you’ll see both of your themes are there :)

53 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • United Kingdom
+2 more
meanthemes says

Is there any reason why our Nerdy Ghost Theme isn’t showing on the homepage, is that because we have two Ghost Themes?
Yes, the marketplace homepages only display the single latest item from an author, to promote diversity and prevent overcrowding. If you look at the actual Blogging category page, you’ll see both of your themes are there :)

Makes sense, thanks for clarifying Eric :)

PristineThemesIndia
PristineThemesIndia Recent Posts
Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
PristineThemesIndia says

I’m sensing that the themes submitted by elite authors or the one’s who’ve had sales above $50,0000 are getting approved and most of the submissions by new one’s are rejected, may be that’s just my feeling or is that really so ? :S

11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Romania
psdtohtmlguru says

I’m sensing that the themes submitted by elite authors or the one’s who’ve had sales above $50,0000 are getting approved and most of the submissions by new one’s are rejected, may be that’s just my feeling or is that really so ? :S

May be because they have experience. I submitted my Ghost theme too… :D

PristineThemesIndia
PristineThemesIndia Recent Posts
Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
PristineThemesIndia says

May be because they have experience. I submitted my Ghost theme too… :D
Great and good luck :) mine got rejected yesterday :confused: , working on the next one, hope this one gets approved :D
60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Site Manager
  • United States
EricSchwartz Staff says

One question, is it allowed to use the default ghost theme (casper) as kind of a framework?

The Casper theme is released by Ghost under the MIT license, so as long as the copyright notice remains in tact (e.g. “This theme is based on Casper © 2013 Ghost Foundation” in code comments, theme documentation, etc.) you may use the Casper theme files as you see fit.

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Romania
psdtohtmlguru says

I have a small question for you guys, can we make a WordPress theme with same design like one of our Ghost theme?

317 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Romania
QBKL says

I have a small question for you guys, can we make a WordPress theme with same design like one of our Ghost theme?

If the theme is yours then you can do whatever you want with it, but keep in mind that having the same design doesn’t guarantee an approval as WP approval standards are higher than those of Ghost right now. You can do Blogger, Tumblr, even release it as HTML versions of your theme. Of what I know there’s no restriction on that as you own the rights to your own files.

Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by