- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Is this competition still open? how many entries so far? and I see from comments that there is someone that got rejected why would one normally get rejected?
thanks in advance for help.
- Envato Staff
- Community Moderator
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Gold Mo Grower
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
Is this competition still open? how many entries so far? and I see from comments that there is someone that got rejected why would one normally get rejected? thanks in advance for help.
6 themes have been approved so far for the competition. You have until the 30th November to get your entry uploaded and approved.
Got mine accepted, Yay!
Good luck to everyone.
My theme got approved
I submitted the authorization form but have a question
Do I need to link the item here?I didn’t see any fields for item link on on that form.
First time to try a tumblr theme. Have an elementary question,what’s format of submit file? txt or html? I think a txt file is enough to include all codes.