+3 more
Dragoneel says

Any designer around, looking for a partnership for this contest? :D

Hi, i am a web designer and i am looking for a partnership for this contest ^^

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
COUTAIN says

This is why I love this site. Good buddypress themes are hard to find, especially the full screen ones. I look forward to the results, my team and I will purchase them. Thank you.

354 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

This is why I love this site. Good buddypress themes are hard to find, especially the full screen ones. I look forward to the results, my team and I will purchase them. Thank you.

Thanks qstorm750! I’m with you, I love seeing what the amazing authors come up with during these events :D

265 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
eLION says

I’m game, hit me up through my profile page

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
sherlin says

especially the full screen ones. I look forward to the results, my team and I will purchase them. Thank you.

Puzzles Games

272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
icypixels says

Full screen BuddyPress. I’ve noted it down. Anything more you buyers are looking to have? :D

5 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Soorle says

Amazing!

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
MerakiDesigns says

Designer here!

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
lifemasterylabs says

Full screen BuddyPress. I’ve noted it down. Anything more you buyers are looking to have? :D

Because you asked, I’ll share what we would love to see as marketers…...who quite often, wish we were designers for a day…:-)

Simple, elegant BP themes – responsive – lots of white space – landing page style functionality on the home page (Huddle is a great example of simple BP index page that converts like crazy) – with the ability to re-use a home page like functionality on child pages throughout the theme. (e.g. – above the fold call to action elements that are easy to re-use and style)

Big buttons – nice typography – and absent all of the fancy moving parts, portfolios, sliders and other design elements which are everywhere these days…...but actually reduce sign up rates, increases bounce and in my experience, kills the community by overpowering the content rather than accentuating it.

Another element which we would love to see is a tumblr like apperance/functionality in the blog elements – the “ecommerce” theme recently posted had a killer blog styling with colors and a tumblr like look – I know a bunch of marketing types who lurk here looking for BP themes all independently commented on that as well.

Build the above – and we’ll buy them – and support the designs. The world needs better, bolder and brighter buddy press themes. In an otherwise uncertain world, it’s one thing I think we can all agree..;-)

Just my 2 cents – as a BP oriented business builder – seeing this contest makes me very happy :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by