270 posts New Elite in Town!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
icypixels says

Would this theme suffice: modernmanipulator.com :) ?
@uniquemasters: NO, because it’s a shameless copy after my BuddyPress styling. Just took a look at the Activity page and it was enough. Why don’t you guys come up with something on your own, something original?
SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
SelfPublishServices says

Would this theme suffice: modernmanipulator.com :) ?

I like the way you are showing members differently than 99% of BP themes that like to have a long single line list. It looks like you are doing the same with groups too.

Right now, I’m looking for a great looking, fresh feel for a new site I’m working on in an attempt to combat the evil that is withoutabox.com. It needs to be something that is easy to navigate, looks clean but has a little something special. I liked the look of Huddle and was using that, but that theme has been made almost impossible to edit and I wrote a support question on their support forum a few weeks ago which is still unanswered – so something with support. WooCommerce compatability would also be nice :)

SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
SelfPublishServices says

I will do

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Turkey
burakbirer says

I am very very glad to hear that, not because i will send a theme but because i’ll get all of them :) Thanks to themeforest and thanks to developers!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Turkey
burakbirer says

I hope we have these in the end of this rewarded contest.

- A vertical member profile page (an accordion would be great for subnav items) - A pop up whats new form like twitter and or as a widget avalaible from everywhere of the site - A good photo uploading system (like buddyboss theme) but maybe better :) - Facebook like wall activity (friends, mentions etc) - Most of all for professional sites there should be profiles for brands which members would follow or like just facebook fan pages do :) - Infact ? would pay 1000 $ of 5000 $ reward for a full theme with extended options like these :)

Oh, i forgot another thing. In my understanding a buddypress site also should work like multi site but not a real multsi site. I mean people should be able to show their posts in their profiles just like Posts On Profiles plugin does. But a good category and tag filtering /sorting would be great for profile blogs Like example.com/username/blog

Maybe there could be some page themes for profile blogs and ofcourse blogs should be followable by other members with a button so they would see only new blog news in a navigation like the see whole site activity in example.com/activity

Just dreaming …. :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Turkey
alkinkasap says

well,,that escaleted quickly.. :) and now i regret why havent i focus on buddypress? :(

1 post
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United States
Bill0429 says

Any designer around, looking for a partnership for this contest? :D
sure…bill cooper, I work for creativewebjuice.com
1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
theheso says

I’m in :)

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
circularsaw says

Here’s my entry – BuddyPress integrated into my existing theme – Granco Premium Theme

2 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
zaguza says

Very nice,. Thanks..

by
by
by
by
by
by