• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
icypixels says

Would this theme suffice: modernmanipulator.com :) ?
@uniquemasters: NO, because it’s a shameless copy after my BuddyPress styling. Just took a look at the Activity page and it was enough. Why don’t you guys come up with something on your own, something original?
SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SelfPublishServices says

Would this theme suffice: modernmanipulator.com :) ?

I like the way you are showing members differently than 99% of BP themes that like to have a long single line list. It looks like you are doing the same with groups too.

Right now, I’m looking for a great looking, fresh feel for a new site I’m working on in an attempt to combat the evil that is withoutabox.com. It needs to be something that is easy to navigate, looks clean but has a little something special. I liked the look of Huddle and was using that, but that theme has been made almost impossible to edit and I wrote a support question on their support forum a few weeks ago which is still unanswered – so something with support. WooCommerce compatability would also be nice :)

SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SelfPublishServices says

I will do

3 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
burakbirer says

I am very very glad to hear that, not because i will send a theme but because i’ll get all of them :) Thanks to themeforest and thanks to developers!

3 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
burakbirer says

I hope we have these in the end of this rewarded contest.

- A vertical member profile page (an accordion would be great for subnav items) - A pop up whats new form like twitter and or as a widget avalaible from everywhere of the site - A good photo uploading system (like buddyboss theme) but maybe better :) - Facebook like wall activity (friends, mentions etc) - Most of all for professional sites there should be profiles for brands which members would follow or like just facebook fan pages do :) - Infact ? would pay 1000 $ of 5000 $ reward for a full theme with extended options like these :)

Oh, i forgot another thing. In my understanding a buddypress site also should work like multi site but not a real multsi site. I mean people should be able to show their posts in their profiles just like Posts On Profiles plugin does. But a good category and tag filtering /sorting would be great for profile blogs Like example.com/username/blog

Maybe there could be some page themes for profile blogs and ofcourse blogs should be followable by other members with a button so they would see only new blog news in a navigation like the see whole site activity in example.com/activity

Just dreaming …. :)

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
alkinkasap says

well,,that escaleted quickly.. :) and now i regret why havent i focus on buddypress? :(

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
Bill0429 says

Any designer around, looking for a partnership for this contest? :D
sure…bill cooper, I work for creativewebjuice.com
1 post
  • Exclusive Author
theheso says

I’m in :)

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
circularsaw says

Here’s my entry – BuddyPress integrated into my existing theme – Granco Premium Theme

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
zaguza says

Very nice,. Thanks..

by
by
by
by
by
by