is it possible use the calendar vai short-code !! if i want to use it onepage theme ?
Hey, the plugin doesn’t actually use shortcodes. But the docs you’ll need should be at http://m.tri.be/88, and we’ve got a themer’s guide that also provides context right here: http://m.tri.be/89. Thanks for your interest!
Yay! Can’t wait to start integrating the PRO version, as I was already finished my magic on the free version. I’m excited!
very interesting contest. would love to participate.
Excelent contest, we are interested. thanks a lot
Hey folks, Rob from Modern Tribe here. We’ve been beefing up our docs a bit the past week and organizing things in such a fashion that it should make theming easier for you guys. In terms of new tuts, we’ve done a few brief vignette videos for commonly-requested tweaks including:
- Using the stub plugin to create new views: http://m.tri.be/8i
- Selectively removing sidebars in Twenty Twelve: http://m.tri.be/8j
- Adding featured images to month view: http://m.tri.be/8k
- Relabeling the venue/organizer sections in single event view: http://m.tri.be/8l
- Altering or removing the Upcoming Events header: http://m.tri.be/8m
- Adding featured images to the Events List widget: http://m.tri.be/8n
- Changing labels for iCal/Google Calendar in single events: http://m.tri.be/8o
We’ve also been reorganizing our main tutorials page ( http://m.tri.be/8g ) and adding commonly used snippets to our snippet library ( http://m.tri.be/8h ). We’ll be continuing to both add vignettes + new tutorials in the coming weeks, and don’t forget – if you haven’t already – to check out our main contest page at http://m.tri.be/8f .
What a great contest, we’ll be submitting shortly hopefully! I love your plugin ModernTribe people, finally an events plugin which is actually usable and well written, like WooCommerce for Events
I look forward to adding support for it in our other themes as well!
How many slots left?