20 posts
  • Located in United States
moderntribe says

How many slots left?

Hey dunhakdis! When it comes to participants, the more the merrier :) While there will be a finite number of winners, we welcome as many submissions as the community wants to throw at us.

Hopefully that helps clear things up but definitely let me know if it doesn’t. Thanks for your interest so far.

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
rakeshlinux says

I am new kid in this field but i think i have some cool educational wordpress theme to offer this tribe. Hope they will approve this.

224 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
WPAlchemy says

So, Im quite confused here. Should we build a full WP theme that is fully compatible with Event Calendar PRO (following all the envato’s requeriments for WP themes) or should we just theme those pages used by Event Calendar (kind of a skin)?

73 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Brainart says

This is very Nice :D

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
disodaa says

I will try to join too :)

29 posts Aim High
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Studio164a says

• 10 x $400 prizes for the best files in the following categories (also voted by Modern Tribe):
    • Best New theme/integration ($400)
    • Best Upgraded theme/integration ($400)

Does this mean that an existing theme can be updated to include support for Event Calendar 3, and stand a chance of winning in this category? I assume it wouldn’t be able to win in the main event.

Cheers, Eric

20 posts
moderntribe says

So, Im quite confused here. Should we build a full WP theme that is fully compatible with Event Calendar PRO (following all the envato’s requeriments for WP themes) or should we just theme those pages used by Event Calendar (kind of a skin)?

Excellent question, WPAlchemy. What you’re going to need to do is build the full theme. WordPress requires a full theme here and while you technically could do a child theme specifically for Events, that’s not the intent here. We’re looking for full, TEC/ECP-ready themes.

Hope this helps. If not, please let me know and I can elaborate. Otherwise thanks again for your interest!

20 posts
moderntribe says

• 10 x $400 prizes for the best files in the following categories (also voted by Modern Tribe):
    • Best New theme/integration ($400)
    • Best Upgraded theme/integration ($400)

Does this mean that an existing theme can be updated to include support for Event Calendar 3, and stand a chance of winning in this category? I assume it wouldn’t be able to win in the main event.

Cheers, Eric

Yes, exactly. While we aren’t necessarily expecting an upgraded theme to win the main event, we aren’t discounting them either…if a theme is awesome and captures the end goal better than the other entries, regardless of whether it’s a new or updated theme, it’ll be eligible to win.

Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn’t!

400 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

I’m totally in—working on a theme right now that supports it! Should have a submission in a week or two! Is the race still on or do you already have enough submissions?

20 posts
moderntribe says

I’m totally in—working on a theme right now that supports it! Should have a submission in a week or two! Is the race still on or do you already have enough submissions?

Awesome! We’re stoked to see it. The race is totally still on; we’re going to be accepting submissions up through the contest’s conclusion on December 2. So long as you get it in by then you should be good.

by
by
by
by
by
by