272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
icypixels says

Hey there,

My theme Parlament is approved and it’s compatible with the Events Calendar plugin [Free and PRO version]: http://themeforest.net/item/parlament-political-wordpress-theme/6056707

Paul

468 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

Hi, I’m not a theme designer but i’m about to start work on a new events based Buddypress website and looking for a theme. Is there somewhere we can look at entries for this? thanks

This search might be of interest. http://themeforest.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=buddypress&new_term=event

20 posts
  • Located in United States
moderntribe says

Hey there,

My theme Parlament is approved and it’s compatible with the Events Calendar plugin [Free and PRO version]: http://themeforest.net/item/parlament-political-wordpress-theme/6056707

Paul

Beautiful! Great work Paul. Thanks for taking the time to enter, and good luck! :)

272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
icypixels says

Thank you moderntribe! :)

1 post
cristianmosquea says

I need a template for a micro business the fumigation, wordpress, no more than $ US40. I can make it or get one with those specs

20 posts
  • Located in United States
moderntribe says

I need a template for a micro business the fumigation, wordpress, no more than $ US40. I can make it or get one with those specs

You’re totally welcome to give it a shot, christianmosquea! Let us know if you have any questions on the contest specifics.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
haensel says

I can’t wait to buy one of the TEC Pro enabled themes! I am looking to build a very straight forward calendar of cultural events (Theater, Opera, Festivals) in my city.

So far “Gameplan” seems to be the only available theme that really makes showing-off events on e.g. the front page or in a column a priority. The “event tiles” they have on the front/demo page are really beautiful and include date, time, venue and a picture. The probably raise the conversion of visitors from event-”browsers” to event-”pickers” tremendously!

Just my 2 cent.

42 posts DesignThemes | Elite, Rich WordPress Themes
  • Won a competition
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
designthemes says
http://themeforest.net/item/sushi-restaurant-wordpress-theme/6190608

Sushi – Restaurant Wordpress theme approved for sale and we are proud to say its event calendar pro ready! We are working with add-ons, will launch update soon.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
zjat says

I can’t wait to buy one of the TEC Pro enabled themes! I am looking to build a very straight forward calendar of cultural events (Theater, Opera, Festivals) in my city.

So far “Gameplan” seems to be the only available theme that really makes showing-off events on e.g. the front page or in a column a priority. The “event tiles” they have on the front/demo page are really beautiful and include date, time, venue and a picture. The probably raise the conversion of visitors from event-”browsers” to event-”pickers” tremendously!

Just my 2 cent.

I fully agree – Gameplan is the best theme for a event only site. Hope there will be more with same quality :)

280 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PrimaThemes says

Hi Shane & ModernTribe,

We are preparing one theme for this, we will submit it this week. But, if possible, we hope you can extend the submission date, so we can submit more TEC Pro themes. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by