455 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

Half Way!

We are already half way through the BuddyPress Most Wanted & with only 4 weeks to go I wanted to see how is everyone progressing with their themes so far? Anyone taking the challenge of creating a BuddyPress & eCommerce theme?

It would also be great to hear from any buyers out there to share what you look for in a BuddyPress theme? I’m sure Authors will be all ears on what grabs your attention!

So good luck everyone with the next 4 weeks there is still plenty of bounty up for grabs! Remember the Most Wanted ends on the Wednesday Feb 5th 2014 & there will be no extensions to the event!

76 posts Vibe
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
VibeThemes says

Hi,
I’ve been working on a Buddypress theme (deep integration) from 16 Dec. I will have to push more to finish (+approve) it before the deadline.
I just want to highlight the fact that although buddypress is great, to develop a theme one has to almost “read” the buddypress core code because most of documentation is like incomplete . So, in that sense building a buddypress theme with a component concept is not that smooth than building a woocommerce (or similar) theme.

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemesFever says

I’m working on a BuddyPress theme to enter the competition :)

113 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
dunhakdis says

Still refining and doing a massive sets of QAs before the final released in order to make sure there are minimal support.

Thanks

478 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

I’m trying to add bbPress/buddyPress plugins to my new theme but I’m getting this notice when wp debug is true: Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in C:\wamp\www\wordpress38\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3049

As far as I know theme needs to be without any errors/notices to pass review process.

Anyone has advice about this?

455 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

Thanks for the feedback! Good luck with completing your entries! Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

64 posts WordPress Themes Like Never Before
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
Astoundify says

Here’s our submission:

We’ve added BBPress styling to our marketplace theme.

A bit about Marketify: Want to create a digital marketplace just like ThemeForest.net? well Marketify lets you do that!

Marketing and selling digital goods has never been easier with Marketify — the easiest digital commerce theme available, Marketify has beautiful product grids to show off your amazing products. Designed to sell files, photos, audio, and video. Specifically crafted to be as flexible and versatile as possible.

http://themeforest.net/item/marketify-digital-marketplace-wordpress-theme/6570786 Cheers! Adam
178 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
An-Themes says

^ Nice theme, but, In order to be eligible for a prize, the live demo must show the theme functioning with both BuddyPress & bbPress.

64 posts WordPress Themes Like Never Before
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
Astoundify says

We’ll add it later today. Cheers.

113 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
dunhakdis says

Pending for approval … :)

by
by
by
by
by
by