27 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 12
  • Collector Level 2
  • Power Elite Author
+6 more
TemplateMela
says

Hey Shane, We are almost ready, we created all plugins by own :) Does not used pre-made plugins. Will be uploaded this week

1 post
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
cherylschmidt
says

I know this probably isnt the spot to post, but can someone help me. I down loaded Enfold and now it wont let me upload it into my word press. It starts and then about 10 min later it says are you sure you want to do this… and it’s dead. Anyone??? Can you help me please. thanks!! Cheryl

684 posts uouapps
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
+3 more
uouapps
says

We’re 3 weeks in & already have a few entries so far! So how is everyone going with their Church Theme? I’d be interested to also hear what you think makes a truly unique Church Theme? Lastly, if you’re wanting any ideas or help with what to features include, give us a shout!

Hi Shane, FYI we just finished preparing the PSD/HTML for Homepage & Shortcodes so from Monday on we’ll be deep diving into the inner pages with WP conversion in parallel

I'll send you a link via PM to show you the progress

Cheers & Greetings

UOU Apps

479 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Community Superstar
+14 more
BoxyStudio
says

Uploading my new theme this week. :)

4 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • United Kingdom
+2 more
Creativico
says

Interesting! :)

907 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Chile
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
StarSeller
says

interesting but I can make wordpress with church, do you accept I make website wordpress?

639 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+6 more
ShaneFreer
Envato team
says

interesting but I can make wordpress with church, do you accept I make website wordpress?

Yes.

907 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Chile
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
StarSeller
says

Thanks much, but ‘WordPress Core API’ do I need install a plugin in Wordpress or only code?

1 post
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
PixelKitcom
says

Hey, here is Evangelist WordPress Theme – http://goo.gl/blPibE ! We hope you like it ;)

639 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+6 more
ShaneFreer
Envato team
says

Thanks much, but ‘WordPress Core API’ do I need install a plugin in Wordpress or only code?

Up to you how you wish to build your theme. You are welcome to use existing plugins or create your own. Check out some of the links I mention on the top of page 4, hope they’ll help you get started! http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/envatos-most-wanted-church-themes/120646?page=4

by
by
by
by
by
by