• 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
+3 more
uouapps
says

Church Theme Features

As you know there are some nice prizes for the best quality Church Themes, so what are the best tools for the job? There are some great frameworks & plugins out there for building Church Themes. As already mentioned Church Theme Framework is worth checking out. After a quick search here are some worth mentioning:

What else is in your toolbox for building a quality Church Theme?

Attention Buyers!

We’ve already seen one request for a Mosque based theme. Buyers, what else are you looking for in a ‘Place of Worship’ design? Anything in particular that you just haven’t been able to find so far on the marketplace? What do you look for most in a worship oriented website from both an aesthetic and feature point of view? I’m sure authors will be all ears on what grabs your attention. One of them might even answer your prayers :silly:

Hi Shane,

is there any possibility to extend the contest for another 10 days so that the deadline is on the 23rd instead of the 13th ?

Thank you in advance Cheers

UOU

1 post
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
MVApps
says

I want to make a church theme for Drupal, does that count?

639 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+6 more
ShaneFreer
Envato team
says

Church Theme Features

As you know there are some nice prizes for the best quality Church Themes, so what are the best tools for the job? There are some great frameworks & plugins out there for building Church Themes. As already mentioned Church Theme Framework is worth checking out. After a quick search here are some worth mentioning:

What else is in your toolbox for building a quality Church Theme?

Attention Buyers!

We’ve already seen one request for a Mosque based theme. Buyers, what else are you looking for in a ‘Place of Worship’ design? Anything in particular that you just haven’t been able to find so far on the marketplace? What do you look for most in a worship oriented website from both an aesthetic and feature point of view? I’m sure authors will be all ears on what grabs your attention. One of them might even answer your prayers :silly:

Hi Shane,

is there any possibility to extend the contest for another 10 days so that the deadline is on the 23rd instead of the 13th ?

Thank you in advance Cheers

UOU

Sorry. No extensions this event will end on the 13th March.

639 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+6 more
ShaneFreer
Envato team
says

I want to make a church theme for Drupal, does that count?

We are only looking for WordPress themes for this one. However if you did create a Drupal Church theme, you’d be the first! :)

87 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
  • Industrious API Inventor
+3 more
pragmaticmates
says
479 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Community Superstar
+14 more
BoxyStudio
says
25 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
+8 more
Chimpstudio
says
61 posts
  • Author Level 11
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Winner
  • Weekly Top Seller
+9 more
vamtam
says
13 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
i11ume
says

Is the March 13th deadline for submission for review or for signing the most wanted application? What if the review takes too long or requires changes?

124 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+5 more
Webthemer
says

Is the March 13th deadline for submission for review or for signing the most wanted application? What if the review takes too long or requires changes?

I am interested in answer as well?

by
by
by
by
by
by