This event is now over. Winners Announced!
We’ve put a $7,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – WordPress Courses & Learning Themes on ThemeForest. How do you collect? Be one of the first 10 to have a Courses & Learning Theme uploaded and approved.
- What’s the reward? We’ll hand out $500 per WordPress theme.
We’re also running a Best Item Contest (voted by Envato staff). Authors of all Courses & Learning Themes submitted between March 31 – June 6 will have a chance to win the following bonus cash prizes:
- Grand Prize: Best Courses & Learning Theme: $1,250
- Runner up: Best Courses & Learning Theme: $750
Themes must have the following features to be considered:
- Courses Management
- Events Management with Calendar & Listing
- Booking & Payments
- Teachers Profiles
Any extra features that fit within a Courses & Learning theme will help with winning the bonus prizes! For example: Members mangement (login / register), Pricing & Subscriptions, Ratings & Reviews, BuddyPress & Forums, and multi-lingual options.
Here are some examples of the type of files we’re looking for:
- Academy – Learning Management Theme
- WPLMS Learning Management System
- EDU – Educational, Courses, College WP Theme
It’s a Race and Contest!This Envato’s Most Wanted is a race and a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read the in full! Here are the key details:
- Submit your items on or after Monday, March 31 AEDT and before the competition closes on Friday, June 6 at 23.59pm AEST time.
- The winning files will get a share of $7,000 of prizes! That’s 10 x $500, 1 x $1,250 and 1 x $750
- All submissions during the event are eligible for the Bonus Prizes, not just the first 10 winners.
- Themes must include the minimum features to be considered (see above).
- Envato staff to vote on entries/winners.
- For the First 10 prizes, each author is allowed to win 1 x WordPress theme prize.
- An author is allowed to convert an existing item from their portfolio
- An author can only win 1 “Bonus” prize.
- Final eligibility of the themes will be determined by Envato staff.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
- Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.
- All winners will also receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner badge.
- Bonus prize winners will also receive a “Won a Contest” badge.
We’ll announce the winners a week or two after the event closes, and send out the prizes two or three weeks after that. So, let’s get started. To be in the running, follow our procedure to the letter!
How to Submit Your Items
- Upload your items according to the normal upload instructions.
- Make sure your familiar with the ThemeForest Submission Requirements.
- Submit your items here: WordPress: ThemeForest > WordPress.
What to Do After Your Items Are ApprovedOnce your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
- Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
- Post your approved entries in this thread.
It’s as simple as that! The first 10 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win. Good luck!
I am in
We are working on a LMS theme… nice timing
In all contest there is only Wordpress now? I remember there was like html and wordpress contest.
Woah! hope our “Learnify” theme will be ready in time
Can i design PSD templates? I mean Courses & Learning Themes …...
Thank you, Vijay
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.